Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are people still giving info to Barry Jackson?! Whoever doing it gotta go. Barry needs to go too. The man hates the canes. I get that he is a reporter and is supposed to put stuff out to make money but clearly people in the know knew and didn't say anything.... When Romello Height secretly visited Auburn they didnt have reporters talking about it. Clemson stayed quiet about Tristan Leigh. But not Miami. Barry and really most Miami reporters get a sniff of info and all sirens go off and put it out there asap. Sad! hope we still land him we need CB help desperately

That is so Miami 😂😂

Odell Beckham Jr Lol GIF by Republic Records

Advertisement
Smh if this is how our media is going to report we’re not even getting a transfer CB. Maybe someone from a Last Chance U type school if we’re lucky

Advertisement
Advertisement
if he doesn’t enter the portal soon I’d say the dream is dead fellas
True. Though if he goes in I’d think that we would be in a good spot, regardless of what’s been said or alluded to, given our desperate need for a CB, the stuff with Covid, the upcoming portal explosion... and maybe he doesn’t like the way he was used at UGA??? I don’t follow them enough to know.

Or maybe, just maybe, we kill the noise. And not blow this thing up anymore. Jackson through out a name, but we will find out all the details and repeat them a thousand times and this thread will become 300 pages. Maybe... we just play it cool?

Advertisement
Back