Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Bro what rules. Im posting on a message board I didn’t read the rules section. Thought this was a message board not an Homeowners association agreement.
Ok, let’s think about it. Why would we say names on here if they aren’t in the portal. That’s tipping our hand and other people do read this message board. So instead of guessing, just be patient

Advertisement
People closely associated with certain other teams.
6889B1D1-019B-4CBA-93FB-2815A3834BE4.jpeg

its in the newspaper but yall worried about a message board post??

Advertisement
View attachment 139981

its in the newspaper but yall worried about a message board post??
That’s correct. It wasn’t in the newspaper previously was it?

I’ve been aware of interest by that player for weeks. And his coaching staff hasn’t been in part bc we kept it off the board.

I merged the threads and undeleted posts when it no longer would really harm us.

I’ve been aware of interest by that player for weeks. And his coaching staff hasn’t been in part bc we kept it off the board.
I know one thing. In not counting on any silent commits. I learned my lesson with miami too many times. These coaches are gullible. I will believe it when I see it

I merged the threads an undeleted posts when it no longer would really harm us.
So we are good?

I know one thing. In not counting on any silent commits. I learned my lesson with miami too many times. These coaches are gullible. I will believe it when I see it
Perfect and I understand that so no need to worry about it. He isn’t in the portal yet anyhow.

Advertisement
So we are good?
I think so if it’s gotten into the paper though he’s still not in the portal nor has he confirmed anything publicly. I believe that his coaching staff has known for a few days but I will leave it to @Cribby if he wants to elaborate more on how they found out specifically. I’m glad it wasn’t from CIS.

Advertisement
I have no idea who at or associated with UM would say that. I’m assuming it was a hypothetical as he isn’t in the portal. I’m glad it didn’t come from here.

Advertisement
Back