Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
All this build up better be worth it

this idea that a message board makes that big of a difference is still laughable to me but if mauds and some folks want to feel that way so be it this is yalls show I just come here for the news

this idea that a message board makes that big of a difference is still laughable to me but if mauds and some folks want to feel that way so be it this is yalls show I just come here for the news
If you knew half the people who read this board you’d take it seriously too.

maybe there is some tampering issues we aren’t trying to cross. If kid isn’t in the portal then it doesn’t need to be discussed he is telling Miami he is coming. If it wasn’t for a couple on this board, you wouldn’t even know we were after a portal CB. Take what you get on the board or log off.

amazes me how many people are ungrateful for the FREE info the get on a message board haha

Advertisement

If it’s not worth it what happens?

There’s a reason why the name is protected , just like de I finally dropped. If you care about the program why would you want the name out? I let folks know a month ago a cb and de would happen. I knew the two names for awhile but I figured letting folks know we good is news enough. I don’t get why some people just can’t take that and be happy.

Advertisement
maybe there is some tampering issues we aren’t trying to cross. If kid isn’t in the portal then it doesn’t need to be discussed he is telling Miami he is coming. If it wasn’t for a couple on this board, you wouldn’t even know we were after a portal CB. Take what you get on the board or log off.

amazes me how many people are ungrateful for the FREE info the get on a message board haha
Funny if any school or coaches in the nation DONT KNOW about kids back channeling through old high school coaches, teammates, friends etc...

But sure i don’t mind waiting but the banning of folks for even throwing out names is a bit ridiculous as freedom of speech gets muted on here... most of the time it’s just fan wishing. If cribby or someone similar doesn’t agree than it’s always just going to be people slinging crud at the wall

I hear u brother, get the player in no matter what. At the end of the day his motivation is being a 1st rd draft pick.

A potential 1st round corner?
Oh My God Omg GIF by Friends

Funny if any school or coaches in the nation DONT KNOW about kids back channeling through old high school coaches, teammates, friends etc...

But sure i don’t mind waiting but the banning of folks for even throwing out names is a bit ridiculous as freedom of speech gets muted on here... most of the time it’s just fan wishing. If cribby or someone similar doesn’t agree than it’s always just going to be people slinging crud at the wall

I agree that names shouldn’t get you banned but there must be a reason why. Maybe we here why it mattered so much once we get this portal kid and why the board kept getting locked down. It’s a very unique situation that we are witnessing though

Advertisement

Freedom of speech only applies to government actors. Drives me absolutely bonkers when people throw this out with no idea what it means, and it tends to happen a lot more in 2020 than ever before. You have no freedoms here.

Last edited:

I never said ban anyone. **** I got banned myself from portal thread. I didn’t cry , I told Rva it’s all good.

The portal thread is to discuss kids in portal. Not taking guesses at who’s not in yet , or people who know the cb now giving hints. If you can’t follow those simple directions I don’t know what else to say.

It’s only a few butthurt people and yours one of them. I just don’t get what’s so hard about this but oh well.

Yes they’d remember and it would’ve made him look ******. He was all over Lingards *** on twitter. If he transferred twitter would eviscerate him. Also maybe he doesn’t want yo be a hypocrite.

I was thinkin at the time he made those comments, "I hope for his sake he never gets put in that spot himself after sayin all that, because....."

And for whatever reason, that's kinda what happened.

Advertisement
If it’s not worth it what happens?

There’s a reason why the name is protected , just like de I finally dropped. If you care about the program why would you want the name out? I let folks know a month ago a cb and de would happen. I knew the two names for awhile but I figured letting folks know we good is news enough. I don’t get why some people just can’t take that and be happy.
I don’t mind waiting... I understand the situation.

But what I find laughable is banning folks for simply discussing names and squashing freedom of speech. If you don’t check off on it it’s all just fans WISHING it’s someone

essentially it’s like me saying I bet the transfer is Pat Surtain!! Wants to finish his senior year at home!!

I don’t mind waiting again the banning and everyone acting on egg shells is funny when mauds ACTUALLY know who it is a the real problem

Freedom of speech only applies to government actors. Drives me absolutely bonkers when people throw this out with no idea that they have no idea what it means, and it tends to happen a lot more in 2020 than ever before. You have no freedoms here.
Thanks.

Advertisement
Back