Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Yes they’d remember and it would’ve made him look ******. He was all over Lingards *** on twitter. If he transferred twitter would eviscerate him. Also maybe he doesn’t want yo be a hypocrite.
Smart decision by.Cam any way you look at it. Might improve his draft stock and if not, he’s got that sheepskin that can never be taken away.

Advertisement
B​

cam was in a tough spot , he’s not happy about carries but he can’t transfer because he **** all over Lingard for leaving. He can’t go pro either because he won’t get drafted. So here we are.
And next year his carries will be cut in half.

Yes they’d remember and it would’ve mad him look ******. He was all over Lingards *** on twitter. If he transferred twitter would eviscerate him. Also maybe he doesn’t want yo be a hypocrite.
I honestly forgot he even did that. I’m glad he will be back. Less stress on the young guys, more competition and leadership, more freedom in counters wherever they wind up landing..

Advertisement
And next year his carries will be cut in half.
He knows that but he doesn’t have many options. I’m sure the carries will be diced up more balanced. But he’s a good player and depth is always good.

Worse case scenario he gets butt hurt if he’s losing carries and he still bounces. I doubt it though .

Advertisement
He knows that but he doesn’t have many options. I’m sure the carries will be diced up more balanced. But he’s a good player and depth is always good.

Worse case scenario he gets butt hurt if he’s losing carries and he still bounces. I doubt it though .
The positive for me here is we don't waste an IC on a backup/Depth Rb.If he leaves in the fall we're more than fine with the 3 we have.

No doubt. I’m glad he’s back. Also besides Curtis I want to see Rooster as a PR

Advertisement
My ace actually exists

All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back