Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
I'm at the point where I'm so intrigued to know who the transfer is, I'm considering going on a rant on how Cribby doesn't have any sources and is full of it, in the hope he gets so upset he spills the beans just to stick it to me. What a life I've chosen.

Tank Bigsby is the best back in CFB for 2021 imo. Very polished player. If he's looking around it's well worth the bags for whatever school is pushing for him, including AU trying to keep him.

Clem$on doesn't make sense for him when they're getting Shipley.

200.gif

Advertisement
I'm at the point where I'm so intrigued to know who the transfer is, I'm considering going on a rant on how Cribby doesn't have any sources and is full of it, in the hope he gets so upset he spills the beans just to stick it to me. What a life I've chosen.
I only know what @Cribby has shared with me in an effort by him to try to be able to give fans some hope but keep this conversation at a level that doesn’t hurt us. I’m simply trying to help. I’ve unbanned everyone from this thread.

I only know what @Cribby has shared with me in an effort by him to try to be able to give fans some hope but keep this conversation at a level that doesn’t hurt us. I’m simply trying to help. I’ve unbanned everyone from this thread.
Oh I don't blame you at all, I understand what you're doing and why you're doing it. I'm just an impatient child is all

Advertisement
B​

cam was in a tough spot , he’s not happy about carries but he can’t transfer because he **** all over Lingard for leaving. He can’t go pro either because he won’t get drafted. So here we are.
Would people really have remembered or cared about him ragging on Lingard? Totally different situations IMO. One was tapped up midseason and left to a rival because he couldn’t learn a playbook, the other wants to maximize film before hopefully going to the league.

Advertisement
Would people really have remembered or cared about him ragging on Lingard? Totally different situations IMO. One was tapped up midseason and left to a rival because he couldn’t learn a playbook, the other wants to maximize film before hopefully going to the league.
Yes they’d remember and it would’ve made him look ******. He was all over Lingards *** on twitter. If he transferred twitter would eviscerate him. Also maybe he doesn’t want yo be a hypocrite.

Advertisement
B​

cam was in a tough spot , he’s not happy about carries but he can’t transfer because he **** all over Lingard for leaving. He can’t go pro either because he won’t get drafted. So here we are.
I’m sorry but do you realize how much adding Bigsby would change things for 2 years especially with the new starter in 2022?

Yes they’d remember and it would’ve mad him look ******. He was all over Lingards *** on twitter. If he transferred twitter would eviscerate him. Also maybe he doesn’t want yo be a hypocrite.

If he doesn't have that starting job in spring I dont doubt if he still transfers

Advertisement
Back