Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Im a lil bit weery as you as i saw the same thing. I also dont think he is 6'3. I think he is likely better than our current starters. But i also think Wiggins would put up numbers at Montana as well if given those looks.

I'd recruit him...wouldnt be in a full out rush to get signed up. He's obviously interested
Wiggins wouldn’t put up numbers there. Dude doesn’t catch.

Advertisement
****..we can't talk about portal-related matters? For example, we're all waiting on portal CB(s), a desperated need, and may have reason for concern with the way one of the potential candidates played today. But we can't discuss that without mentioning names?
No names not already in the portal. Thanks again for everyone’s steadfast cooperation.

****..we can't talk about portal-related matters? For example, we're all waiting on portal CB(s), a desperated need, and may have reason for concern with the way one of the potential candidates played today. But we can't discuss that without mentioning names?
For the good of the U

Advertisement
If they aren’t in the portal why would you want to bring them up? I mean it is the “ portal”thread friend.

Im a lil bit weery as you as i saw the same thing. I also dont think he is 6'3. I think he is likely better than our current starters. But i also think Wiggins would put up numbers at Montana as well if given those looks.

I'd recruit him...wouldnt be in a full out rush to get signed up. He's obviously interested
What if I told you there's a 6'3 215 WR who led a 10-1 team (whose only loss was to an 11-1 team) in receiving as a true freshman?

some of the replies in here are hilarious...of course you and I liked the film

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kermit Tea GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back