Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Lol idk how you can watch his highlight tape and say he's far from a KJ Osborn... His tape is nothing but him embarrassing defenders left and right
This kid was going to be a late round pick without coming back and he chose to come back. This is an NFL dude just like KJ was an NFL dude before he got here. Difference this time around is going to be the QB talent.

Advertisement
This kid was going to be a late round pick without coming back and he chose to come back. This is an NFL dude just like KJ was an NFL dude before he got here. Difference this time around is going to be the QB talent.
He's taller then KJ as well. He will also get bigger and stronger with Feeley. I'm sure he's never had a proper strength and nutrition program at Montana

[/QUOTE]
Lol idk how you can watch his highlight tape and say he's far from a KJ Osborn... His tape is nothing but him embarrassing defenders left and right
Easy i dnt see the same explosion. The comp is not the same and alot of catches are contested in the film i saw. Which makes me question the ability to separate against D1 athletes. But hey yall go ahead and blow buddy up like hes Devonta Smith.

I see it happen all the time on here. Everyone is a hidden gem or the next (fill in a canes great). If hes 100% a NFL lock he would yall stop the nonsense.

Easy i dnt see the same explosion. The comp is not the same and alot of catches are contested in the film i saw. Which makes me question the ability to separate against D1 athletes. But hey yall go ahead and blow buddy up like hes Devonta Smith.

I see it happen all the time on here. Everyone is a hidden gem or the next (fill in a canes great). If hes 100% a NFL lock he would yall stop the nonsense.
[/QUOTE]

No one is comparing him to a devonta smith talent but he is the best WR in the portal currently... True #1 WRs with experience and production don't enter the portal. You have to take chances and btw the majority of his highlight tape is of him getting separation. Are you sure your watching the right tape?

Advertisement

I think skepticism is warranted. He piled up numbers against off-coverage and soft zone on slow developing downfield routes. He's tall, fast and he can adjust to off-target throws (although he doesn't pluck the ball with his hands away from his frame). That doesn't mean he can release vs press, win the ball against tight coverage, or make tough catches across the middle. Think of it like Jerry Jeudy at Bama vs the NFL - similar type of adjustment.

Miami doesn't often see the type of coverage looks he faced, and the caliber of corner play increases dramatically from FCS to ACC. I think it's fair to question his projection even if he's a clear upgrade over Wiggins.

Advertisement
D769D84B-E69F-4BC9-B919-FE7D5B9E2783.gif

I think skepticism is warranted. He piled up numbers against off-coverage and soft zone on slow developing downfield routes. He's tall, fast and he can adjust to off-target throws (although he doesn't pluck the ball with his hands away from his frame). That doesn't mean he can release vs press, win the ball against tight coverage, or make tough catches across the middle. Think of it like Jerry Jeudy at Bama vs the NFL - similar type of adjustment.

Miami doesn't often see the type of coverage looks he faced, and the caliber of corner play increases dramatically from FCS to ACC. I think it's fair to question his projection even if he's a clear upgrade over Wiggins.

Im a lil bit weery as you as i saw the same thing. I also dont think he is 6'3. I think he is likely better than our current starters. But i also think Wiggins would put up numbers at Montana as well if given those looks.

I'd recruit him...wouldnt be in a full out rush to get signed up. He's obviously interested

Advertisement
Im a lil bit weery as you as i saw the same thing. I also dont think he is 6'3. I think he is likely better than our current starters. But i also think Wiggins would put up numbers at Montana as well if given those looks.

I'd recruit him...wouldnt be in a full out rush to get signed up. He's obviously interested
I would get him just because he appears to catch footballs on the boundary.

Advertisement
****..we can't talk about portal-related matters? For example, we're all waiting on portal CB(s), a desperated need, and may have reason for concern with the way one of the potential candidates played today. But we can't discuss that without mentioning names?

You got to actually catch the ball to put up stats friend , no matter the conference. Wiggins couldn’t catch aids if he banged Amy Winehouse dead corpse.

Advertisement
Back