Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
How does the news about King impact Toure? Take a chance on what appears to be an unrealistic recovery timeline for King and potentially play for an unproven QB like TVD or Garcia...or go elsewhere...tough call and you only have one year left of eligibility.

bouncing boobs dancing GIF by Cheezburger

just hit the transfer portal

Advertisement
Samari Toure posted on his ig story a picture of a jersey swap of him in canes gear would love to have him hopefully diaz gave him the O right after the absolute garbage at wr we showed on tuesday

This kid put up big numbers at Montana. Has great height, goes up for the ball and catches with his hands. I was a little iffy because he’s so light in the ***. But then those moves at :26 told me this kid is definitely not Miami caliber. What y’all think???

edit: on second thought he may fit in perfectly with what we’ve got going...

How fast is he?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That canesville vibe to me is alittle blah/wak but dude isnt completely wrong. I just saw the kids highlights, there has to be better players out there. Definately not sold on him. Far from a KJ Osborn.
Lol idk how you can watch his highlight tape and say he's far from a KJ Osborn... His tape is nothing but him embarrassing defenders left and right

Advertisement
Back