Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

How many before end of Jan? Think we reach 8.0 or 9.0?

Also if Brevin leaves and Miami isn’t comfortable with just having Mallory and the young guys getting PT, Buffalo’s TE hit the portal and could be a solid #2 TE if they want more experience there

Advertisement
I envision @RVACane walking around his house wearing virtual reality glasses and gloves, as he scans every thread on the board and uses his hands to wildly swipe offending posts into the trash folder. His kids have to sidestep him so that he doesn't accidentally hit them, and every once in a while he steps on the dog. It's quite a scene.
LMAO , EPIC 🙌🙌🙌

Swiping at TROLL S heads.

When that VR commercial comes on it will have LOLOL impact

I envision @RVACane walking around his house wearing virtual reality glasses and gloves, as he scans every thread on the board and uses his hands to wildly swipe offending posts into the trash folder. His kids have to sidestep him so that he doesn't accidentally hit them, and every once in a while he steps on the dog. It's quite a scene.
Dad, you need to put pants on, you're in the front yard again. Who left the door open?

Advertisement

Also if Brevin leaves and Miami isn’t comfortable with just having Mallory and the young guys getting PT, Buffalo’s TE hit the portal and could be a solid #2 TE if they want more experience there
My guess on most is that a lot of players are probably waiting for the NCAA to rule on the transfer/IC ****. I don’t know but I think Brevin comes back.

We’re fine with or without Brevin IMO. As big of a loss as it should be to our offense to lose someone with his talent, Mallory is a beast in his own right and Arroyo is going to challenge for early playing time. We have more pressing needs on the defensive side of the ball—-but I’m hoping we take at least one portal WR and I think that we will.

Advertisement
When I first heard about it UNC was set in stone but if we throw our hand in there who knows? He doesn’t hate Miami like the narrative says. He just hates our fans and he probably should lol he would come here but I have no idea what the staff would do
He hates our fans?

He hates our fans?
Seems ironic, right? The fan base LOVED him until it seemed like he clowned the entire fan base at the last minute and signed with OU. Then that stupid barbershop video. He burned the bridges, not the fanbase. And his buddy/handler Darrin Hood still disses the canes on his social media...

When I first heard about it UNC was set in stone but if we throw our hand in there who knows? He doesn’t hate Miami like the narrative says. He just hates our fans and he probably should lol he would come here but I have no idea what the staff would do
Genuinely asking: Do you think Haselwood is that good? It's not like he's been balling at OU, and from the limited time he's played he's looked more like a JAG than the #3 kid in the country. And its not like OU doesn't know how to develop WRs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Genuinely asking: Do you think Haselwood is that good? It's not like he's been balling at OU, and from the limited time he's played he's looked more like a JAG than the #3 kid in the country. And its not like OU doesn't know how to develop WRs
He got hurt and came in with another 5 star and 4 star who were just as dynamic. Then OU just kept recruiting. **** happens. I don’t think he’s a jag but they sold him on being the next Ceedee lamb not realizing they told Theo the same thing. **** they told mims he could be like dede Westbrook 😂 **** happens it’s a factory over there he’s a stud tho

Seems ironic, right? The fan base LOVED him until it seemed like he clowned the entire fan base at the last minute and signed with OU. Then that stupid barbershop video. He burned the bridges, not the fanbase. And his buddy/handler Darrin Hood still disses the canes on his social media...
I agree with this 100%. He didn’t mean to diss us with that video he was just keepin it real but he and his handler guy didn’t know when to say when and it got blown out of proportion and as kids do they forget how **** even started

Advertisement
Back