Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

It’s tainted by these filthy animals!!
They’re fûcking filthy rats. I’m thread banning insiders from this thread so they can ask me their questions.

Poster: RVA, will we be happy?
RVA: the **** if I know. You ****ers are always miserable.

Poster: RVA, is he from Dade or Broward County???
RVA: He’s from none of your got **** business.

See how easy it is.

Advertisement
They’re fûcking filthy rats. I’m thread banning insiders from this thread so they can ask me their questions.

Poster: RVA, will we be happy?
RVA: the **** if I know. You ****ers are always miserable.

Poster: RVA, is he from Dade or Broward County???
RVA: He’s from none of your got **** business.

See how easy it is.
Hey

Who’s the CB?
741B8976-6D23-4260-BA73-78640A16B01C.png

It’s a joke, don’t ban me

Who were the 2 players actually in the portal we're looking at? Johnson from Tennessee and the WR from Montana?
Yes. Deandre Johnson is in the portal as alluded to by @Cribby before it happened. He would come here to play DE as he is a LB right now at Tennessee in their 3-4.

Toure from Montana, the WR, has been contacted by Likens it appears from a post I saw.

Our we taking two transfer DEs
My understanding from Cribby is that some of this depends on how many IC’s the NCAA gives or however they work it. Right now a DE and a CB are a certainty on our list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid put up big numbers at Montana. Has great height, goes up for the ball and catches with his hands. I was a little iffy because he’s so light in the ***. But then those moves at :26 told me this kid is definitely not Miami caliber. What y’all think???

edit: on second thought he may fit in perfectly with what we’ve got going...

Yes. Deandre Johnson is in the portal as alluded to by @Cribby before it happened. He would come here to play DE as he is a LB right now at Tennessee in their 3-4.

Toure from Montana, the WR, has been contacted by Likens it appears from a post I saw.

Also, published reports on the DT from Ped State.

Don't taze me, bro.

Advertisement
****, I’m just glad you have the time to catch this nonsense. Thankful for whatever profession allows you to Maude the way you do brother.
I took off this week and last to spend time with my teenage kids in DC.... who are mostly ignoring me. Otherwise I couldn’t as my work is too demanding right now. I won’t be able to do this next week. I just want all of these dudes to get in the portal already. lol

I took off this week and last to spend time with my teenage kids in DC.... who are mostly ignoring me. Otherwise I couldn’t as my work is too demanding right now. I won’t be able to do this next week. I just want all of these dudes to get in the portal already. lol
It’s truly amazing how MODS and staff members stay on top of this board as football evolves every second and keep the craziness under control PLUS there jobs and families.

I could NOT do it , the people whom run this place have patience beyond mortals with the shots they absorb.

When there judgment is passed it’s well earned

GOCANES

It’s truly amazing how MODS and staff members stay on top of this board as football evolves every second and keep the craziness under control PLUS there jobs and families.

I could NOT do it , the people whom run this place have patience beyond mortals with the shots they absorb.

When there judgment is passed it’s well earned

GOCANES

I envision @RVACane walking around his house wearing virtual reality glasses and gloves, as he scans every thread on the board and uses his hands to wildly swipe offending posts into the trash folder. His kids have to sidestep him so that he doesn't accidentally hit them, and every once in a while he steps on the dog. It's quite a scene.

I envision @RVACane walking around his house wearing virtual reality glasses and gloves, as he scans every thread on the board and uses his hands to wildly swipe offending posts into the trash folder. His kids have to sidestep him so that he doesn't accidentally hit them, and every once in a while he steps on the dog. It's quite a scene.
Facts. My kids have a dog and I have to be careful. I have 2 cats and they’re trained to assist me in swiping left.

Advertisement
Back