Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Toure also brings something that the WRs this year didn't: some size. Jeremiah Payton was supposed to do that, but Idk what happened to him.
Ummm Jeremiah Peyton is 6’1. If that the definition of size then this fanbase is stuck in 2003.

Advertisement
Ummm Jeremiah Peyton is 6’1. If that the definition of size then this fanbase is stuck in 2003.
Nah, just a mistake by me. I legit thought Payton was taller than he was. Didn't even realize that Wiggins is taller than him. That's my bad.

Advertisement
One more chance and that’s it. I told you all specifically to only name kids who have officially entered the portal.

I will literally ban people until it plays out and all unknowns have announced.

happy birthday GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Christian Jackson, a cornerback from Michigan State, entered the portal last week. He's listed at 6'1" 185, and he's from the Metro Atlanta area. Anyone know more about him? I know Michigan State usually recruits decently on the defensive side of the ball.

At least now u know who not to tell anything at all, little snitches man
They don’t stop. They don’t know when to stop. They keep trying to guess and ask sideways questions and eliminate and then help the other inquisitors.

Meanwhile, shît’s real out there and these guys will fûck this and us up. Not because we’re ruining kids’ moments. But because their own coaches don’t know what’s up because these kids are not in the portal. Our coaches can’t even be involved.

So posters need to keep discussions to who is actually in the portal. If you know or think you know who is interested in coming our way from elsewhere but hasn’t announced - great. Keep it to yourself and off the board.

Advertisement
Back