Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Montana WR Samori Toure
Screenshot_20201230-144408.jpg

That's the twitter mobile app, it shows your common followers first. If you go to the desktop version, you see the people they followed most recently first. And among his last 5 or so follows are Likens, Justice and Manny. And those 3 coaches recently followed him as well
Very interesting

Advertisement
Advertisement

It hasn't taken Miami long to reach out to one of the top wide receivers in the transfer portal following Tuesday night's disappointing loss to Oklahoma State in the Cheez-It Bowl.

Montana wideout Samori Toure told 247Sports the he had an "introductory" call with UM wide receivers coach Rob Likens early Wednesday morning.

Pro Football Focus scored Pope with an overall grade of 58.0 for his play in 2020. Wiggins was right behind him with a 56.0, which was actually an improvement from his number the season prior. Toure on the other hand posted an impressive 79.1 on PFF's sliding scale for his efforts in 2019.

Advertisement
It hasn't taken Miami long to reach out to one of the top wide receivers in the transfer portal following Tuesday night's disappointing loss to Oklahoma State in the Cheez-It Bowl.

Montana wideout Samori Toure told 247Sports the he had an "introductory" call with UM wide receivers coach Rob Likens early Wednesday morning.

Pro Football Focus scored Pope with an overall grade of 58.0 for his play in 2020. Wiggins was right behind him with a 56.0, which was actually an improvement from his number the season prior. Toure on the other hand posted an impressive 79.1 on PFF's sliding scale for his efforts in 2019.

is the kid any good?

All Americans at that level. 87 catches for about 1500 yards in 2019. Seems like he would be our best receiver immediately by a long shot

sound a good. I would like to see us develope the young kids but we need a true go to WR will we bring along Redding, Smith, Payton sucks, and then the new freshmen.

sad we have to hit the portal for a WR but we need to do it. Pope needs to only play in the a lot and Wiggins needs to hit the bench.

Advertisement
sound a good. I would like to see us develope the young kids but we need a true go to WR will we bring along Redding, Smith, Payton sucks, and then the new freshmen.

sad we have to hit the portal for a WR but we need to do it. Pope needs to only play in the a lot and Wiggins needs to hit the bench.
If this kid is simply as good as KJ Osborne for us, I will be happy. my standards are very low these days

Advertisement
Back