Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
The portal giveth , the portal taketh.
Hope it taketh the latter two and not Smith or Redding, though couldn't fault the young guys if they leave. This staff is infuriating. I don't understand how Cooney can wield so much power over two WR coaches and OCs now.

Advertisement
There’ll be guys leaving , that’s just how things work this year

While true, it didn't have to be as big a deal for an undermanned roster at Miami. There was plenty of snaps to go around and more guys should have had their opportunities, especially with all the drops and poor play at WR as well as LB/DB. These coaches just have their heads so far up their own @sses they can't see past their own biases and BS. They are holding the program back by not holding players accountable and demanding hard work and solid play in order to get snaps.

Hope it taketh the latter two and not Smith or Redding, though couldn't fault the young guys if they leave. This staff is infuriating. I don't understand how Cooney can wield so much power over two WR coaches and OCs now.
I haven't been on the board alot lately so I guess I've missed stuff, but why is Cooney's name being brought up so much with our WR's and their playing time?

Advertisement
Ha, looks like Ivins is late to the party again. Just had something about the Tennessee transfer and possible interest from UM.

I wonder what he screen name is on CIS, I am certain he comes here and reads Cribby's posts for leads

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s the new narrative.

Our recruiting guy is overriding our wr coach and oc that has complete control of the o. Seems legit.
Look, you would know better than me but what other explanation could there be? They practice better? They are upperclassmen? At a certain point it does look suspicious.

Look, you would know better than me but what other explanation could there be? They practice better? They are upperclassmen? At a certain point it does look suspicious.
It's called inept coaching we cater to our players to much that hey if ur here for a while and make enough noise u stay on the field. Wiggins and pope are my boys and I dont think either of them deserves to be in the 2 deep right now but our culture is weak and crybaby

Advertisement
Back