Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Me looking for the 2.0 thread
B160E159-AFFE-4C3E-B337-B3621A7C836A.gif

Advertisement
I haven't been following over xmas break as much and some of the threads have been unbearable, can we get a quick rundown of where we're at with a couple things?
- has the ncaa changed any total #'s allowing us to accept more portal kids? or are we still at 3 total spots including FR?
- is the consensus that we are looking for (CB portal, CB FR, OL and i think i read ya'll want a portal RB)?
- have there been any portal names appear that are legit options? I believe a couple of you are still saying to wait it out for more names to appear.

thanks
1. No official announcement yet but coaches apparently know. Expect official announcement in January and expecting an increase of 5 IC's
2. Yes portal CB, seems unlikely to get a HS CB, yes to a portal DE, and another RB if cam bolts.
3. Right now no. Most are expecting the portal to explode after bowl season, free agency as many have called it.

Can we get a “derailment thread” that all the off-topic posts get thrown into?? That would be fascinating.

(RVA don’t throw me out plz) Malik Murray WR from Georgia Southern is in the portal!

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** we can’t even throw random names out anymore lol
Pretty sure I figured out who it is, but for the good of the canes, the mods are handling this one the right way. We need to calm down and be patient.

I think we can all agree, that if we have a chance at a top notch player, it’s better to wait and be surprised when we actually land him rather than the Marshall route of us all knowing and then being disappointed when other “factors” get involved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back