Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Me waiting on Miami in the portal
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

I wasn’t kidding when I said king would return, we’d take a hs qb after all , Collins would get dropped , we wouldn’t take Uga transfer and now Dixon. Everything I post recruiting related has a purpose , even a video of a stupid soul song lol.

Nevermind , I missed the joke sir.

It was a bad pun on Nigel Knott's name. I don't doubt your intel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of these portal spots has got to be for a LB1.
I think they made this whole thing harder by not clarifying the rules ahead of ESD. I think we’d take an impact LB but what do we have ahead of that: 1 for certain and possibly 2 corners. I assume a DE is a need and Possibly an OL and a WR are other needs. Not sure where LB falls but it has to be high given last years performance. Give me the USC LB.

Advertisement
I've said this many times but if Burns and Harris both leave we have 3 rbs unless Smith could play there as an emergency back. If they up the IC's, do we get a RB? I really don't see many transfer RB's considering Miami with Rooster and Chaney that's why I wish Miami was able to snag Daniels.

Advertisement
I've said this many times but if Burns and Harris both leave we have 3 rbs unless Smith could play there as an emergency back. If they up the IC's, do we get a RB? I really don't see many transfer RB's considering Miami with Rooster and Chaney that's why I wish Miami was able to snag Daniels.
I think if we need a RB, one will be delivered in the portal. You’ve been emphatic about this for some time and I can’t disagree, and I think an upper classman makes sense as well.

I think if we need a RB, one will be delivered in the portal. You’ve been emphatic about this for some time and I can’t disagree, and I think an upper classman makes sense as well.

Imagine if Lingard wanted more playing time...

I kid, I kid. I'd rather see us use more WRs in the running game. And with D'Eriq coming back, he is going to take up a bunch of the runs himself.

Advertisement
Back