Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Parsons is gonna drop like a rock imo. He opted out & has a HORRIBLE & I mean HORRIBLE reputation where he's from about an hour from me. I know a state trooper from Harrisburg that has delt with him in the past & said he is a really really bad egg.

Not to mention the smoke around the hazing last year.

I've heard many talk about Parson's reputation as well. I don't know anyone directly involved with anything from his time in HS or while in State College, just a lot of comments and hearsay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has no clue who the mystery cb is so he’s throwing poo at the wall , unreal. I knew it was suspect even I saw the title posted here.

He has no clue who the mystery cb is so he’s throwing poo at the wall , unreal. I knew it was suspect even I saw the title posted here.
Let it go bro. Nothing good will come of it. It’ll resolve itself soon.

Advertisement
Let it go bro. Nothing good will come of it. It’ll resolve itself soon.
I guess when you’re in that position you can say whatever and nobody will ever know. The last two years has really shown me something about these sites dude. But oh well. I think the kid picking PSU tells you everything.

You're Knott kidding about this transfer, right?
I wasn’t kidding when I said king would return, we’d take a hs qb after all , Collins would get dropped , we wouldn’t take Uga transfer and now Dixon. Everything I post recruiting related has a purpose , even a video of a stupid soul song lol.

Nevermind , I missed the joke sir.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wasn’t kidding when I said king would return, we’d take a hs qb after all , Collins would get dropped , we wouldn’t take Uga transfer and now Dixon. Everything I post recruiting related has a purpose , even a video of a stupid soul song lol.
Can’t wait to see the Song materialize

He's messing about with the name Knott, he knows you're good with it

Advertisement
Hey I like that song!

Advertisement
Back