Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
i agree with 3 of those 4. Highly doubt they draft an opt out guy tweener like Parsons in the top 5. Honestly it should be Sewell or try and trade back a little bit and still get a top WR plus possibly pick up another 2nd or a 1st next year.
Flores has a hard on for those tweener players. The more positions you can play the better in his eyes.. He would line parsons up at DE/S/LB.

Advertisement
You don't need OL problems to draft a guy like Sewell... You draft him because he will be a Top 5 OT for the next 15 years. He's a quinton nelson type talent, except at OT

And it would likely make the Fins better at two positions. Hunt is likely better at RG than RT. But I think the Fins drop and acquire more picks myself simply because they can afford to.

with Flores being a defensive coach it’s possible. Parsons worth a #3 pick though? That’s crazy high
If we have the 3rd pick we might be able to trade down to 5 and still take him while picking up another 2nd rd. That would be huge. I actually want Phillips in the 2nd rd. We need pass rushers

The only reason I wouldn't take back a kid like Campbell is if the players on the team didn't want him. Kid may not have developed at Georgia, but he's a talent.
**** what the players gotta say! If you the head ni99a in charge you make decisions and don’t need to consult players beforehand. That’s that bro
If we have the 3rd pick we might be able to trade down to 5 and still take him while picking up another 2nd rd. That would be huge. I actually want Phillips in the 2nd rd. We need pass rushers
have a better chance at Rousseau in the second

Advertisement
chase is a freak. He is much more explosive than Greg. Greg got a lot of effort sacks. Chase is a flat out monster. Comparing the two is lunacy.
He's the same weight as Chase young 265 but 2 inches taller and a bigger wingspan. He hasn't even been in a NFL strength program while young has had a whole year. I may be way off here but I think Gregg is going to take the NFL by storm.

Advertisement
**** what the players gotta say! If you the head ni99a in charge you make decisions and don’t need to consult players beforehand. That’s that bro

have a better chance at Rousseau in the second
He will be long gone.

Greg was not developed here fully. Hurt his first year. One year of full playtime and starting only half the season. Chase young was coached by the best defensive line coach in the country and played a ton. Greg is completely untapped. Opting out hurt him as I think he could have been top ten

Greg was not developed here fully. Hurt his first year. One year of full playtime and starting only half the season. Chase young was coached by the best defensive line coach in the country and played a ton. Greg is completely untapped. Opting out hurt him as I think he could have been top ten
You may be right. We will know after the draft if the NFL feels the way you do.

Advertisement
Back