Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Does anyone think taking a year off at 21 years old to prep for the NFL results in better NFL prep than playing organized ball with real game experience? I kind of get the bowl game but even there I dont see a team guy that wants to win...

Consider these guys have played how many JV, HS, College games to the point of their very last game is somehow some massive chance for an injury??

Advertisement
I guess we have our own lab rat with Rousseau. We’ll see if he’s top 10 like he was In early projections. That’s before he opted out.
Chase Young is helping Roseau Case. I think the Dolphins are going to take him with the Houston pick.

Some Teams are definitely going to stay away from opt out players, Greg definitely hurt himself by not coming back. He will probably still be a first round pick but could close him at least 7-8 mill if he gets drafted late teens early twenties.

No person in any app sect of life is ever better with less practice, less performances and less opportunities. I’m not limiting this comment to sports.
As a trial attorney I improved with every trial I had. and in law school I improved with every mock trial I had. My writing improved with every brief I wrote. And the same is true of every profession.

Advertisement
No person in any app sect of life is ever better with less practice, less performances and less opportunities. I’m not limiting this comment to sports.
As a trial attorney I improved with every trial I had. and in law school I improved with every mock trial I had. My writing improved with every brief I wrote. And the same is true of every profession.
That's actually flatly wrong. Singers, for example, have a wear-out factor from excessive high notes that can be required by live performances. Boxers wear down. Marathoners can't run every week. All peak physical activities are both negative (wear) and positive (neurological learning). Learning from trial isn't the same as recovering from physical breakdown.

That's actually flatly wrong. Singers, for example, have a wear-out factor from excessive high notes that can be required by live performances. Boxers wear down. Marathoners can't run every week. All peak physical activities are both negative (wear) and positive (neurological learning). Learning from trial isn't the same as recovering from physical breakdown.
Its a shame someone has to explain this.

Advertisement
Dolphins are doing one of 4 things with that pick.

Drafting the Best WR
Drafting Micah Parsons
Drafting Penni Sewell
Trading Back

i agree with 3 of those 4. Highly doubt they draft an opt out guy tweener like Parsons in the top 5. Honestly it should be Sewell or try and trade back a little bit and still get a top WR plus possibly pick up another 2nd or a 1st next year.

Advertisement
Noles have similar needs this year. Portal QB, (They get MM, Miami hold onto Portal QB), DE (Noles land a stud), WR (Noles look to land Parchment from Kansas).. They dont have the same CB need but did land a transfer from Arkansas.

...I think his point was practice helps

Chase young was a no brainer and a sure thing . With a lot more film.
Lol at people here that keep comparing Phillips/Rousseau to Chase Young. Both guys will go 1st round. Parsons who opted out might be a Dolphin now. The combine will tell all.

Advertisement
Back