Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

I mean here he can play CB if he wants bc we have no body outside of couch who’s legit. Also **** Campbell I feel he did us dirty. Reek felt more genuine and ended up going for the bag up north
If he's an upgrade at corner to Blades and Ivey,obviously you take him but I'm hoping it's a younger kid we could have for a couple seasons.Reek is going to be a JR and will likely leave after next season.

Advertisement
If he's an upgrade at corner to Blades and Ivey,obviously you take him but I'm hoping it's a younger kid we could have for a couple seasons.Reek is going to be a JR and will likely leave after next season.
I’m with u and me personally I would rather not take either of those two to show we’re not a fall back school when u fail at the bigger name

I mean here he can play CB if he wants bc we have no body outside of couch who’s legit. Also **** Campbell I feel he did us dirty. Reek felt more genuine and ended up going for the bag up north
Lol @ a guy who hasn’t even played corner being better than our all conference corner in Blades

Looks like kids are using that 1 free year to transfer out of Georgia. Rumor Cook May hit portal and go to Noles. Wonder if Reke or Campbell want to come back home

I didn't want to post in Nole Tears for fear of being band. But this portal thing is going to help FSU out tremendously. That program has the chance to bounce back really fast with Georgia booster money feeling like they got Richt'ed-off and out-Smart-ed.

Advertisement

The only reason I wouldn't take back a kid like Campbell is if the players on the team didn't want him. Kid may not have developed at Georgia, but he's a talent.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t Tyson Campbell turn pro? I’ve seen him mocked on day 2 in drafts by guys who typically have a good feel for players draft ranges
He had that good of a year ?? Pretty sure he comes back next year he could play his way into round 1

Campbell hasn't given any indication what he is going to do. It seems like he is playing in their bowl game. Their board has been speculating for weeks about him but no one really knows.

Advertisement
Campbell hasn't given any indication what he is going to do. It seems like he is playing in their bowl game. Their board has been speculating for weeks about him but no one really knows.
Playing in the bowl game seems to mean he’s leaving towards another year. Kid has plenty of tape and doesn’t seem to need a Cincinnati game.

Playing in the bowl game seems to mean he’s leaving towards another year. Kid has plenty of tape and doesn’t seem to need a Cincinnati game.
That could very well be. I didn't read the entire story but apparently Kirby went after some of their local press for reporting a boatload of guys were "opting out" of their bowl game and/or not coming back. He specifically mentioned about half dozen guys who were "opting out" of the bowl, assumption being they will declare. Nothing was said about Campbell so they assume he is playing.

That could very well be. I didn't read the entire story but apparently Kirby went after some of their local press for reporting a boatload of guys were "opting out" of their bowl game and/or not coming back. He specifically mentioned about half dozen guys who were "opting out" of the bowl, assumption being they will declare. Nothing was said about Campbell so they assume he is playing.
They just had another update where they say he’s playing.

Advertisement
But if he were to transfer why risk injury in a non playoff(meaningless)bowl game.Why not just transfer now like J.Johnson did.This is why I'm thinking our transfers are from playoff teams.

Given that TC is playing and playing well enough to possibly be considered one of the better CBs that could declare for the 2021 draft, I wouldn't think he was in play as a potential portal player. But I thought one of Cribby's clues as to the CB transfer we expect was that it was a former 5 star player. That's a pretty short list if you include corners that showed genuine interest in us the last several recruiting cycles. I still doubt it's Campbell. But maybe Kirby is that much of a pinhead to play for, and the draft isn't imminent for the kid.

Given that TC is playing and playing well enough to possibly be considered one of the better CBs that could declare for the 2021 draft, I wouldn't think he was in play as a potential portal player. But I thought one of Cribby's clues as to the CB transfer we expect was that it was a former 5 star player. That's a pretty short list if you include corners that showed genuine interest in us the last several recruiting cycles. I still doubt it's Campbell. But maybe Kirby is that much of a pinhead to play for, and the draft isn't imminent for the kid.
If it's a former 5* then it definitely is a short list and it eliminates F.Davis who was a high 4*.

Lol can we put together that list I know tc Fred Davis ( don’t know if it was real interest)) Stevenson what other corners after that ??

Advertisement
Back