Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
@Liberty City El , you know anything about a WR from Montana, Samori Toure. He’s transferring out, looks to have good size 6-3 190. We have a numbers crunch, but curious if he’s an alpha, #1 type of WR

Advertisement
Until the NCAA does something next month we’re pretty taking a hs kid, a portal de and cb.That’s just where we are , if you want to come here you’ll just have to hope and wait for the NCAA.
Thanks Cribby. Hope the NCAA does nothing. These kids need to learn or stop taking the **** money upfront.

Plus, I want to see FSPoo play with 45 kids next season anyway!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Linwood Crump is in the portal. Picked off 5 passes for Temple in ‘18. Injuries have slowed him down.

WR Ricky Smallings is in the portal.
Started 28 of 30 games his 3 years there.

Led the team in receiving his frosh and soph year.

Had a knee injury in 2019 and sat out this past season after stating he wouldn't return to Illinois in July.

Will fight for ball.

@Liberty City El , you know anything about a WR from Montana, Samori Toure. He’s transferring out, looks to have good size 6-3 190. We have a numbers crunch, but curious if he’s an alpha, #1 type of WR
He’s a highly productive route technician, he had 87rec 1,495yds & 13TD’s last year.

He would be the best route runner we have the day he set foot on campus, his release off the line & stems against leverage are NFL caliber, he ran a 4.7 coming out of HS but looks to have improved his speed since being in college, but beyond his top end speed he’s an incredibly precise route runner that gets open & never drops the ball.

1,000% take without question. He’s a Portland Oregon kid though so I assumed he would transfer to Wash ST or OR St once he entered the Portal several weeks ago. But if we could get him, that would be a HUGE addition to the offense.

His consistency & playmaking would open the field up for every other WR on the field & would give King a legit weapon down the field & as a 3rd down chain mover. He’s 50x better than KJ Osborn & KJ was our best WR when he came here, so just do the math on how good he’d be here in this offense.

I just doubt we’d go after him or if he’d come way down here, I believe he stays up in the Northwest, but if we can get him we’d be crazy not to take him.

He also has great historical powerful name, which means his Father is an intelligent man for naming him that.

Advertisement
Back