Transfer portal watch thread!! (Versions 1.0 - 4.0 merged)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes got his # (281) 330-8004
Might as well...we already got Paul Wall as the DC here.

9458119.jpg
images

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no such thing as a "South Pacificer" when referring to us Polynesians lol. Its South Pacific Islander. I'm Samoan. In American Samoa right now. And right now American Samoa is flooded with talent. And the only college gear kids where here are Pac 12 and Sec gear. ****, even Michigan has a huge following out here.

Would love to see UM reach out beyond Cali.
I moved from South Carolina to Utah when I was in middle school never heard of a tongan or samoan, man them some big strong tuff athletic mfs god ****! We played against Provo (where BYU is) when I was in 9th grade an it was only 9th grades an there o line was all 250 to 300 pounds with Miami being on the beaxh I'd love to see some polys come! Good people tuff asf an I've met 350 pound polys that move like cats no ****!

I moved from South Carolina to Utah when I was in middle school never heard of a tongan or samoan, man them some big strong tuff athletic mfs god ****! We played against Provo (where BYU is) when I was in 9th grade an it was only 9th grades an there o line was all 250 to 300 pounds with Miami being on the beaxh I'd love to see some polys come! Good people tuff asf an I've met 350 pound polys that move like cats no ****!
Yeah man. Would be nice if we could put T-Rob on some Poly's out West. I know for a fact the kids would love him. Bama, LSU, Auburn, and the rest of the SEC is on to Polys. Shoot, even Dabo got himself a Samoan QB in Dj lol. We gotta spread our wings baby lol.

Advertisement
Back