Transfer Portal (U Only)

Advertisement
Advertisement

the get down salute GIF by NETFLIX

Makes sense for him to jump in. Not even mad at him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think @Peter Ariz said Day 3 grade. Maybe he can confirm.
I mean, he is a center. Has one ever gone day 1? I’d bet day 2 is a stretch for any center. I think he will catch on and have a career though. He was very good for us. I think he brought a lot to the table off the field and outside of his physicality as a blocker.

Advertisement
I mean, he is a center. Has one ever gone day 1? I’d bet day 2 is a stretch for any center. I think he will catch on and have a career though. He was very good for us. I think he brought a lot to the table off the field and outside of his physicality as a blocker.

Yes, centers get drafted round 1. The kid from Iowa last year. Ruiz from Michigan a couple years before that. It's not a rare thing for a center to go round 1, but it definitely doesn't happen every year. Though a handful usually get drafted day 2.

Yes, centers get drafted round 1. The kid from Iowa last year. Ruiz from Michigan a couple years before that. It's not a rare thing for a center to go round 1, but it definitely doesn't happen every year. Though a handful usually get drafted day 2.
Yeah Ruiz was a C but the Saints drafted him as a G.

Have to think we'll see at least double that by the summer (counting medical/sports retirements). IMO, coaches believe they can win big in 2024 and this is their last major overhaul needed to upgrade the roster to playoff caliber.

Advertisement
Back