Transfer Portal (U Only)

john travolta nba GIF

Advertisement
Looking at HW's updated first post, we were well above 20 transfers out each of the past two years, and half that coming in. I didn't realize it was that unbalanced, tbh.

This year, I still see a ton of transfers out, 15-20 when all is said and done, so slightly down but still a lot. I'd be surprised if we take more than 10 transfers in. IMO we're at a much better starting point talentwise than a year or two ago. Finally trending to an equilibrium.

With the transfer portal i wouldn’t be taking to many gems out of highschool. My guess most will not wait there turn to play regardless and we can go into the portal to get gems that already have been developed and experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Kid is legit lighter than Colbie after 2 years and I believe he even came in early, no? Hopefully he figures out how to gain some good mass at his next stop. Best of luck. Was a massive coup when he committed to us that first class with Kelly.

Advertisement
Balom is still with the team. I'm surprised Redding hasn't put his name in to this point. I have to believe he'll be encouraged to pursue football elsewhere. I don't think they're ready to bail on Kirk yet.

Advertisement
Back