Transfer Portal (U Only)

Advertisement
Advertisement

"...In High School: Ranked among the top 51 players in the nation by five services … Clemson’s highest-rated player in the class of 2019 by PrepStar, as he was 22nd overall and the fifth-best wide receiver with a five-star rating..."
Ehhh, Prep star huh???? Either way, most people don’t go by one service, they go by the composite at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rogers ? Why did he transfer, basically was he not good enough. We just got him now im curious
do you remember his dad going to twitter all ****y about his son's playing time?

that's what prompted mario to say parents can come get their kids and what prompted twitter community to run with it

he was most certainly guaranteed to portal out after that imo

do you remember his dad going to twitter all ****y about his son's playing time?

that's what prompted mario to say parents can come get their kids and what prompted twitter community to run with it

he was most certainly guaranteed to portal out after that imo
Ty , I remember just never knew who he was referring too . Its been hard for me follow as much because i get pist off like example why is our oc still around. Gators getting throttle today so far should help with fletcher. I never was a big knighton fan .

Ty , I remember just never knew who he was referring too . Its been hard for me follow as much because i get pist off like example why is our oc still around. Gators getting throttle today so far should help with fletcher. I never was a big knighton fan .
I actually thought his comment were more directly towards K. Smith who's mom complained...

Advertisement
OL: Javion Cohen - (@cnoivaj) On3 | Hudl | Draft | Discuss (Alabama)

2023-22-12-18.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back