Transfer Portal (U Only)

Advertisement
Someone already did in the older Parrish thread, post 309.
Thank you that’s what I was looking forward, I knew I saw it just couldn’t find it again.

Edit - actually what I was thinking of was post 148 but it was removed for copywrite smh

I wasnt a fan of taking Parrish but then was reminded how we could have desperately used him last year when Chaney went down and Brown/Thad were not ready yet to help Knighton carry the load. And Knighton at times looked like he was wearing down as the season went on... So I have changed my stance. Obviously we would love for Chaney and Knighton to not get hurt at all this year but the odds of that happening are very low.

Advertisement
Honestly he has zero chance of taking meaningful snaps from Knighton and Chaney. Nice depth though - hopefully our new OC doesn't ride his RB1 like he's Zorro.
Honestly you have zero idea of what’s happening. He’s not following his rb to not be involved in the offense.

I wasnt a fan of taking Parrish but then was reminded how we could have desperately used him last year when Chaney went down and Brown/Thad were not ready yet to help Knighton carry the load. And Knighton at times looked like he was wearing down as the season went on... So I have changed my stance. Obviously we would love for Chaney and Knighton to not get hurt at all this year but the odds of that happening are very low.
This, you could see Knighton wear down in game on long drives.

Advertisement
Mario Cristobal and his staff added their first former Oregon player this when offensive lineman Logan Sagapolu committed to the Hurricanes while on his official visit. He began classes on Wednesday.

The 6-foot-2, 344-pound interior lineman signed with the Ducks coming out of Lehi (Utah) Skyridge, where he was rated as the No. 9 center in the country, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Sagapolu, who took a mid-week official visit with the Hurricanes which began on Monday, also claimed offers from Utah, BYU, Washington State, Nebraska, Virginia, and a few others in the Class of 2019. He made his way to Oregon in 2020 after going on a mission.

Sagapolu hasn't appeared in any games since arriving in Eugene and that's partially due to the fact that he suffered an injury in fall camp.

According to his bio on the University of Oregon's website, Sagapolu, who played in the Polynesian Bowl, was named first-team 5A all-state as a senior, helping his high school to an 11-2 record and 5A state title appearance. He was selected to USA Today’s All-Utah First-Team. He was a part of an offensive line that anchored a unit that averaged 461.4 total yards, 256.5 rushing yards and 40.4 points per game. He was also a first-team 5A all-state selection as a junior.

Mario Cristobal and his staff added their first former Oregon player this when offensive lineman Logan Sagapolu committed to the Hurricanes while on his official visit. He began classes on Wednesday.

The 6-foot-2, 344-pound interior lineman signed with the Ducks coming out of Lehi (Utah) Skyridge, where he was rated as the No. 9 center in the country, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Sagapolu, who took a mid-week official visit with the Hurricanes which began on Monday, also claimed offers from Utah, BYU, Washington State, Nebraska, Virginia, and a few others in the Class of 2019. He made his way to Oregon in 2020 after going on a mission.

Sagapolu hasn't appeared in any games since arriving in Eugene and that's partially due to the fact that he suffered an injury in fall camp.

According to his bio on the University of Oregon's website, Sagapolu, who played in the Polynesian Bowl, was named first-team 5A all-state as a senior, helping his high school to an 11-2 record and 5A state title appearance. He was selected to USA Today’s All-Utah First-Team. He was a part of an offensive line that anchored a unit that averaged 461.4 total yards, 256.5 rushing yards and 40.4 points per game. He was also a first-team 5A all-state selection as a junior.

C
Get healthy big guy. Bring us more Polynesians please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Shemar hits the portal next year... do we take him?
uqTjbTS.gif

Advertisement
Back