Transfer Portal (U Only)

Advertisement
Bear will have issues getting into a lot of schools which makes UM an interesting option. They could make it happen if they want. Just like USC. I think this is why USC is / was considered the favorite.

Class isn’t his thing.
Sort of confused by this. USC is an elite school academically, Miami has gotten worse last 4-5 years but still respectable. Are you suggesting that because of their academic standing, admissions would be ok with taking a kid like this since there's plenty of others to balance that out?

Sort of confused by this. USC is an elite school academically, Miami has gotten worse last 4-5 years but still respectable. Are you suggesting that because of their academic standing, admissions would be ok with taking a kid like this since there's plenty of others to balance that out?
Private schools. That’s why Miami almost landed Pickens years back, they told him they could get him in. Some schools couldn’t.

Bear will have issues getting into a lot of schools which makes UM an interesting option. They could make it happen if they want. Just like USC. I think this is why USC is / was considered the favorite.

Class isn’t his thing.
Oh boy

Advertisement

Class isn’t his thing.
Class, what's that? Give him his own personal "tutor" and we're good 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement

Size for dl. He just entered the portal

images

Could Mario and Mirabal get some productivity out of OL Brey Walker from Oklahoma? Was a 5 star OL out of high school, strongest player on the Oklahoma team at one point, now a grad transfer and only got special teams snaps at OK last season. 6'7" and 359 pounds. Would have to think he would be quality depth for a long season.

Advertisement
Could Mario and Mirabal get some productivity out of OL Brey Walker from Oklahoma? Was a 5 star OL out of high school, strongest player on the Oklahoma team at one point, now a grad transfer and only got special teams snaps at OK last season. 6'7" and 359 pounds. Would have to think he would be quality depth for a long season.
IDK 🤷🏾‍♂️, but that is a very large human being

Advertisement
Back