Transfer Portal Threads

Jassid82

Senior
Premium
Just a small ask..Is there any way that we can make a board rule to only post transfer portal players that actually have interest in UM? Posting every OL, CB and LB that enters the portal only to open the thread and find out that player has absolutely zero interest in UM is really pointless. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's the kid who talks a lot of sh*t. Got in some trouble as a kid but A&M fans said he's been clean since arriving on campus.
6_5368614 (1).jpg

Advertisement
I agree not every portal deserves a thread talking about them coming to "Da Bottom". But then again not every bottom equal.

For instance dat bottom can come to "Da Bottom" transfer portal thread or no transfer portal thread!

qmMMVk3.jpg

Go Canes

PS: of course she would need some Rice & Beans to fill out dat bottom some more.

I agree not every portal deserves a thread talking about them coming to "Da Bottom". But then again not every bottom equal.

For instance dat bottom can come to "Da Bottom" transfer portal thread or no transfer portal thread!

qmMMVk3.jpg

Go Canes

PS: of course she would need some Rice & Beans to fill out dat bottom some more.

I think we just found where our Venn Diagrams overlap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back