Transfer Portal Shopping

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Would have to imagine the next HC, Mario, Lane or other, will want new blood.

Quite a few good names in the portal.

Few names I could see coming….

Bru McCoy WR - USC
Marcus Banks CB - ALA
Antonio Doyle LB - Texas A&M
Terrence Lewis LB - MD
Eli Ricks CB - LSU
Pierce Quick - ALA

I’m sure there is and will be more names. What have you all seen and what do you all want to see come through, or even out of the transfer portal?

Advertisement

Bru McCoy WR - USC
Marcus Banks CB - ALA
Terrence Lewis LB - MD
Eli Ricks CB - LSU
Pierce Quick - ALA

I’m sure there is and will be more names. What have you all seen and what do you all want to see come through, or even out of the transfer portal?

Stay far, far away from Bru McCoy.

Bru McCoy WR - USC
Marcus Banks CB - ALA
Terrence Lewis LB - MD
Eli Ricks CB - LSU
Pierce Quick - ALA

Ricks already narrowed his choice to 3-4 schools. No way in **** he comes here. He is most likely going to Georgia or OSU.

Who was the Texas WR that decided to sit out the rest of the year (that is also supposedly friends with Rambo)? That kid should be foaming at the mouth. Losing both Harley and Rambo will open the door up for our Freshmen but also need new/old blood to keep the competition strong. Next year with Key Smith, Brinson, B Smith, Restrepo and Jacolby should be good. But we need more than 4 to rotate and this kid could give us another Rambo connection. Would love for TVD.

Advertisement
Who was the Texas WR that decided to sit out the rest of the year (that is also supposedly friends with Rambo)? That kid should be foaming at the mouth. Losing both Harley and Rambo will open the door up for our Freshmen but also need new/old blood to keep the competition strong. Next year with Key Smith, Brinson, B Smith, Restrepo and Jacolby should be good. But we need more than 4 to rotate and this kid could give us another Rambo connection. Would love for TVD.
Joshua Moore.

Advertisement
Who said anything about his DV situation?
Exactly, putting that aside, this is the dude who enrolled at USC for 17 days, transferred to Texas, then after Spring ball back to USC now transferring again after he already pulled some ish to play at Mater Dei in HS. Then throw in a DV issue on top of the fact he is now 21 and has a whopping 200 yards receiving? I will take TF Horton as our "big WR"

Exactly, putting that aside, this is the dude who enrolled at USC for 17 days, transferred to Texas, then after Spring ball back to USC now transferring again after he already pulled some ish to play at Mater Dei in HS. Then throw in a DV issue on top of the fact he is now 21 and has a whopping 200 yards receiving? I will take TF Horton as our "big WR"

Exactly; ppl look at star rankings & not character. This kid has been a headache for a min. Not the kinda guy u want to bring in ur locker room

Exactly; ppl look at star rankings & not character. This kid has been a headache for a min. Not the kinda guy u want to bring in ur locker room
It looks terrible but always two sides to a coin. I mostly mention him since he has interest. Not that we necessarily need him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need a portal defense. Every position is weak except safety. Need 1-2 defensive lineman, 1-2 LBs, 1-2 CBs. That's how bad Manny has recruited that side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back