Transfer portal question?

dolpterry

Freshman
With the players we have lost to the portal this year does anybody know there they ended up? I know some will say who cares but they were Canes and some of them got a raw deal with playing time.

Advertisement
Transfer portal answer:
1572575947779.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Producing 60% of what his replacement is “balling”?

Last edited:
With the players we have lost to the portal this year does anybody know there they ended up? I know some will say who cares but they were Canes and some of them got a raw deal with playing time.

You'll find out come the new year buddy.

Advertisement
Aside from ASU, all of the programs our players transferred to are trash. Tells you something about the quality of these guys.
GT beat us, Cager is like an NFL talent playing for GA, memphis is like always one of the top teams in the AAC. Illinois is pretty garbage, but they also just got done beating Wisconsin.....who also booty blasted us last year 35-3.....so no, I really don't see your point...

GT beat us, Cager is like an NFL talent playing for GA, memphis is like always one of the top teams in the AAC. Illinois is pretty garbage, but they also just got done beating Wisconsin.....who also booty blasted us last year 35-3.....so no, I really don't see your point...
Cager has one good game. That’s like saying dj ivy is now an nfl talent

Cager has one good game. That’s like saying dj ivy is now an nfl talent
I'm not a Cager fan for real. But he is literally a starting top 2 receiver on a top 10 team in the country. Sometimes the players are just not good fits places, just like coaches can be not good fits places. But you cannot deny he's been killing it. Just wish he would have made more catches while he was actually here.

Advertisement
Back