Transfer portal CB we must get?

Can DVD coach the position? Seems like he relates well to players. Maybe he can replace Banda. I guy can dream

Reading some of this **** is weird, Banda just coached two players last year that are in the NFL, and Rayshawn Jenkins. Were do you get this b.s he doesn't relate??? He is a coach not a cheerleader

Advertisement
Don’t think he will be allowed to come here because doesn’t Miami open with Bama on the schedule in 2 years. In the past schools would usually block in conference schools and anyone on the future schedule.
This rule doesnt exist anymore.

Reading some of this **** is weird, Banda just coached two players last year that are in the NFL, and Rayshawn Jenkins. Were do you get this b.s he doesn't relate??? He is a coach not a cheerleader
Recruiting my friend. He gets played like a fiddle

I get yall dont like some of the coaches but with recruiting some of the gloom is stupid. they literally fighting with one hand behind their back. Multiple players that didnt come here talk abt the bond they build with the coaches etc. they not perfect but everytime u ask somebody that criticizes the recruitingwhat they should be doing to recruit better nobody has any idea. This is not the top 10 miami job it used to be

Advertisement
Can DVD coach the position? Seems like he relates well to players. Maybe he can replace Banda. I guy can dream

You get a kid like this in. Hope when recruits show he can tell them how bad Bama is. Let him negatively recruit them.
funny thing was my boy was telling me one of his former players whos in the nfl was saying to him how all the bama guys have bad injuries issues. they are like damaged goods by time they get to league. he said LSU dudes are like the best physically.

See this is what I’m talking about, id rather take talented dbs like this in the transfer portal(like we did with bubba bolden) and get them in Miami that way then to reach on Marginal juco cbs or highschool dbs. There will be more dbs in the transfer portal too

Bubba Bolden was at a JUCO all year just didnt play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could we go after nadab Joseph? Not sure he makes it in bamas class anymore
Lol nah... Nadab has had grades issues since he was in HS at Edison & Norland.

The kid's been in JUCO for what seems like 2 years now, he was supposed to sign with UGA, then LSU & then Bama, now it's looking like he's not going to play for any of them...

Talented player but simply can't get it right when it comes to doing everything else that needs to happen to be a successful player.

This is why it's always buyer beware with Tunsil kids, they never have a normal regular recruitment lol

Lol nah... Nadab has had grades issues since he was in HS at Edison & Norland.

The kid's been in JUCO for what seems like 2 years now, he was supposed to sign with UGA, then LSU & then Bama, now it's looking like he's not going to play for any of them...

Talented player but simply can't get it right when it comes to doing everything else that needs to happen to be a successful player.

This is why it's always buyer beware with Tunsil kids, they never have a normal regular recruitment lol
I'm saying this with all due respect and I mean all do respect because I love him. But a man named Frank Gore went to Miami and trust me I don't think I've seen anyone else struggle with academics on Frank Gore's level and that didn't stop him lol

I'm saying this with all due respect and I mean all do respect because I love him. But a man named Frank Gore went to Miami and trust me I don't think I've seen anyone else struggle with academics on Frank Gore's level and that didn't stop him lol

Frank Gore has dyslexia, a recognized learning disability.

Advertisement
Frank had a certified learning disability and help. He and Hester changed a lot in Miami. There’s at least one every class now.

Advertisement
Back