Already?? Unreal.Probably going to UVA or Duke.
No room, needed another SEC team
Already?? Unreal.
Alot of the Ivy League who hit the portal tend to end up at perennially highly-ranked schools like UVA, Duke, Stanford, etc or so it seems.
Listed 6’3” 220 and looks the part at least.
2 birds/1 stone? 1st base/backup catcher?Listed 6’3” 220 and looks the part at least.
Uni manager black balling putting that name on a jersey!!!2 birds/1 stone? 1st base/backup catcher?
I think he should be a priority.
Sounds like a plan for sure. I wonder if we are looking at the FGCU 3rd baseman Gorostola ? From Miami and hit .370 with 13 HR’s.2 birds/1 stone? 1st base/backup catcher?
I think he should be a priority.
I would. Tell Milano he’s a DH until he proves that he can throw a baseball in a straight line.Sounds like a plan for sure. I wonder if we are looking at the FGCU 3rd baseman Gorostola ? From Miami and hit .370 with 13 HR’s.2 birds/1 stone? 1st base/backup catcher?
I think he should be a priority.
You’d have to start on one sleeve go across his back and down the other sleeve and make sure to use smaller than normal letters…Uni manager black balling putting that name on a jersey!!!
Maybe Milano to 2cd base, someone was saying that’s his HS position but I’m not sure.I would. Tell Milano he’s a DH until he proves that he can throw a baseball in a straight line.
If you trust him turning double plays that’s your funeral my friend.Maybe Milano to 2cd base, someone was saying that’s his HS position but I’m not sure.I would. Tell Milano he’s a DH until he proves that he can throw a baseball in a straight line.
when did i leaveFONTS BACK!!!!