Transfer Portal - Baseball 2026-27

Fact of the matter is you need atleast 4 elite level transfers. Im talking true playmaker, not these ****** low ceiling shot in the dark budget friendly transfers we've been getting. Otherwise, this team gonna be mid next year.
That’s a depressing roster listed there. I agree with the elite transfers we need. I don’t see it happening though
 
Gotta swing here imo.

IMG_6278.png
 
I've been told he wants to go pro. Unfortunately, He has already graduated in three years as well. I'm hoping he changes his mind, or he could get drafted in a similar round to Walters last year. Late rounds
That’s an indictment on JD imo.

If he felt he was going to be developed he wouldn’t be exploring his options.
 
7.25 ERA at Winthrop.

I had a lower ERA in my 1 year in the Big South Conference... in more innings and with a partially torn UCL throwing 87mph

(albeit not much lower lol)
I know but like I’ve mentioned before, you’re not going to find premier guys that don’t know where they’re going already so you have to take a swing on some kids. This kid I believe we should take a swing because you’re not going to find a premier fastball like that.

Same with Manny Lantigua from FSU. Only 6 innings but looks to have quality stuff.
 
I know but like I’ve mentioned before, you’re not going to find premier guys that don’t know where they’re going already so you have to take a swing on some kids. This kid I believe we should take a swing because you’re not going to find a premier fastball like that.

Same with Manny Lantigua from FSU. Only 6 innings but looks to have quality stuff.
I don’t trust this coaching staff to unlock their premium stuff to actual good results.
 
7.25 ERA at Winthrop.

I had a lower ERA in my 1 year in the Big South Conference... in more innings and with a partially torn UCL throwing 87mph

(albeit not much lower lol)
Sounds like a Ryne Duran clone….could throw 100+ but had no clue where it was going.
 
Man we are down bad when we have the board advocating for small school guys with a 7+ era.
Like I said before, you’re either betting on somebody being able to handle the competition jump or betting on traits.

Anybody legit, pitching wise, probably already knows where he’s going.
 
Like I said before, you’re either betting on somebody being able to handle the competition jump or betting on traits.

Anybody legit, pitching wise, probably already knows where he’s going.
I understand where youre coming from, it was no shot at you.

It was a shot of how bad the baseball team is rn.
 
Like I said before, you’re either betting on somebody being able to handle the competition jump or betting on traits.

Anybody legit, pitching wise, probably already knows where he’s going.
I understand where youre coming from, it was no shot at you.

It was a shot of how bad the baseball team is rn.
It absolutely is a shot at the recruiting as a whole. The only way pitching is going to get better is to find them in HS and pay them because everybody else will be.

At minimum the incoming guys looks to be guys who can stick but they’re still freshmen.
 
Mercer stud from Orlando just entered the portal Titan Kamaka SS - .394 / 45 rbis / 1.106ops
 
IMG_6287.png


Worth looking into. Big, projectable kid who hasn’t reach his ceiling imo. We seem to develop hitters decently.
 
Back
Top