Transfer Portal - Baseball 2024-25

HurricanePhilly

Recruit
Starting to see grad transfers and lower level guys pop up. Figured a thread of guys anyone sees would be good. Doesn’t mean Miami should be on all of them or even be on them at all. But maybe just a guy who is intriguing.

Here is one that just came across my feed. Big kid good stuff. Will be 2 years removed from injury so could have his best days in front of him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for the thread, I will try and make individual threads for players that i know we are recruiting and looking at like

I know we are looking at these two. Lodise is someone I would keep an eye on for us

Thanks for the thread, I will try and make individual threads for players that i know we are recruiting and looking at like

I know we are looking at these two. Lodise is someone I would keep an eye on for us
Lodise would be a good addition.

Fischer.. not so sure. I watch a lot of SAC and Conf Carolinas baseball and every team in those conferences has a guy with similar stuff. I don't think he's even close to a good option going up a level.

Can’t find much on him. But my phone is slow so my patience is low. Again not saying we should pursue but he’s young and has some stuff that could play well with continued development. I would be all over places like Tread and BPC talking to kids who are in the portal or who may go in. Those places develop all facets not just velo.

Advertisement
Here is a 1 year Jacoby replacement.

Edit: Nevermind...out of D1 eligibility...but some D2/NAIA Power is going to get a good one...I'm sure Tampa, Georgia Gwinnet, Southeastern or North Greenville will be thrilled.

Last edited:
We're interested in Myles Patton. LHP - Ace of the LB State staff this year.

Good numbers. Would be an excellent addition if he isn't staying on the west coast.

We're interested in Myles Patton. LHP - Ace of the LB State staff this year.

Good numbers. Would be an excellent addition if he isn't staying on the west coast.
Remember that we need at least three starters and a bullpen guy.
Time to get busy....

Advertisement
I know Cuvet is here...but stack talent and sort it out later.

I know his coach very well and this kid will know how to play the game. Feel bad he developed him and is going to lose him now.

I know Cuvet is here...but stack talent and sort it out later.

I know his coach very well and this kid will know how to play the game. Feel bad he developed him and is going to lose him now.

I'm sure he can play 2nd, or the outfield .
Get him and the LBST Pitcher on campus this weekend.
I'm available to do the airport shuttle service.... let's get this moving along...

Advertisement
Coach and Player package deal.. you sir are now talking....

Let's go!!!
If Jad ever landed the Miami job I would def be getting back into coaching.

I’m just afraid UNA was not the best “next” step for him. But it did get him a D1 gig. So sometimes you just have to take a chance. Hopefully they give him a full 4-5 years.

If Jad ever landed the Miami job I would def be getting back into coaching.

I’m just afraid UNA was not the best “next” step for him. But it did get him a D1 gig. So sometimes you just have to take a chance. Hopefully they give him a full 4-5 years.
Just looked them up. Relatively new program to D1

Starting to see grad transfers and lower level guys pop up. Figured a thread of guys anyone sees would be good. Doesn’t mean Miami should be on all of them or even be on them at all. But maybe just a guy who is intriguing.

Here is one that just came across my feed. Big kid good stuff. Will be 2 years removed from injury so could have his best days in front of him.

Is there a head coach in the transfer portal?

Advertisement
Absolutely. These are the guys we need to go after and develop.
He is not at USC because he can sing and dance.

Anyone with a connection to this staff tell them to go get this kid. Will has had progressed from year 1 to 2 nicely and there is more there. If we hit on 1-2 big arms and this could be our Sunday guy we’d be in good shape (assuming this staff gets him that little bump). He is likely already on scouts radars.

Advertisement
Back