Transfer impact

Advertisement
QB King
OT Williams
DE Roche
S Bolden
K BorrlegUs

Wildcard stud J Phillips

When Miami rose to dominance it was because we did something new with Schnelly that hadn't been done before. Let's hope history repeats itself this year!!!
Do you mean using the portal? I get it but Howard brought a proven NFL offense to college and required where only OU had befoe. Plus, he was a tremendous proven coach who worked under the greats of all time. Resume was Collier, Bear, Allen, and Shula. Granted Manny was first to use it well, but not sure it is a magic bullet. It is better than just sitting there.

QB King
OT Williams
DE Roche
S Bolden
K BorrlegUs

Wildcard stud J Phillips

When Miami rose to dominance it was because we did something new with Schnelly that hadn't been done before. Let's hope history repeats itself this year!!!
Im in for these guys to step up and take over the leadership role in the locker room. They want to be here and have a purpose for being here.

I love we’ve won the Portal off-season two years running now. Probably going to have to dip into it again for 2021 until such time as we have the necessary depth to last longer than 1 season above 8-9 wins. If N’Kosi transfers that means Matocha or TVD as the starting QB most likely against Bama for the opener. I’d like to give them another season in Lashlee’s offense learning while bringing in another transfer QB. Same for CB’s. But at some point we’ve got to do away with all the needed transfers and develop our own talent. Might be harder to do given the new Portal rules tho

Advertisement
I love we’ve won the Portal off-season two years running now. Probably going to have to dip into it again for 2021 until such time as we have the necessary depth to last longer than 1 season above 8-9 wins. If N’Kosi transfers that means Matocha or TVD as the starting QB most likely against Bama for the opener. I’d like to give them another season in Lashlee’s offense learning while bringing in another transfer QB. Same for CB’s. But at some point we’ve got to do away with all the needed transfers and develop our own talent. Might be harder to do given the new Portal rules tho
Here's hoping King gives us some big leads so our backups can actually get reps. Backups meaning future starters, not Perry.

Advertisement
Back