Trajan Bandy's simple message following OV

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Christopher Columbus cornerback Trajan Bandy is one of Miami's most solid commitments in the 2017 class. He took his official visit to Coral Gables this weekend and he had a quick message for CanesInSight following the last three days. He was thankful for the opportunity he has to play for his hometown school and child favorite -- and unlike many prospects that have claimed to "love" Miami growing up, Bandy is living those words.

"Man it's a dream come true. Just being apart of something that's bigger than yourself and something that a lot of people care about it definitely a great feeling."

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to see the field a lot this coming season. So happy he's a Cane.

Advertisement
friendly reminder that Richt didnt offer him initially and waited til may

Evaluated then offered. What's the problem? It would be a discussion of he still didn't have an offer, but who cares now?

wasn't evaluated, they wanted 6'0 and up but had to settle for trajan after striking out on marco wilson and shawn davis

Huh? The Golden staff was the one who told him to grow an inch

might wanna talk to ur own dudes about that

Listen i know Bandy personally, i watch him practice and i know what type of work ethic he has. Bandy is a Monster, the only problem is SIZE. Geo pointed this out to me a couple of days ago. Cedrick Wright is 5'9 & Malek Young is 5'9 two players in the secondary that are under 5'10. The Miami staff is looking for more size in the secondary, that's why you see guys like Latavious Brini from Mater Academy receive an offer because he's 6'2. Bandy might be better then Brini but it's all about size.

Advertisement
Dreams do come true and then you've gotta come up with another one. I hope whatever that is, it happens again for him.

Friendly reminder that you're the sort of smoldering **** pile fake UM fan who drives the wedge between UM and the local guys who think they're entitled to be offered as zygotes.

Glad Bandy is a stud and realizes he's one of a tiny handful of great HS players blessed enough to receive a UM offer at any point in the process.

Evaluated then offered. What's the problem? It would be a discussion of he still didn't have an offer, but who cares now?

wasn't evaluated, they wanted 6'0 and up but had to settle for trajan after striking out on marco wilson and shawn davis

zuJKwel.gif

Advertisement
Friendly reminder that you're the sort of smoldering **** pile fake UM fan who drives the wedge between UM and the local guys who think they're entitled to be offered as zygotes.

Glad Bandy is a stud and realizes he's one of a tiny handful of great HS players blessed enough to receive a UM offer at any point in the process.

this. just because ur from miami doesnt mean ur guaranteed an offer.

Advertisement
Back