Trajan Bandy...

Bandy shouldn't have left. Something happened here, and I don't know what it is, but @DMoney mentioned it in passing on another thread. Something that he wasn't the best teammate in his final year. This behavior, if true, belies [corrected] his character. I know people that know him well, and they've always said great things about him, his work ethic, loyalty etc. What happened? I don't know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don’t down vote me , the produce manager started same way and now close to $100K .

If he applies himself ?

Bandy shouldn't have left. Something happened here, and I don't know what it is, but @DMoney mentioned it in passing on another thread. Something that he wasn't the best teammate in his final year. This behavior, if true, behooves his character. I know people that know him well, and they've always said great things about him, his work ethic, loyalty etc. What happened? I don't know.
Behooves?

Plain and simple the guy made a stupid decision when the answer was pretty clear. And there's ALOT of ppl on here trying to justify this stupid sh1it. Saying **** like "we don't know his circumstances" n "his family needs the money" freaking enablers always trying to give the benefit of doubt even when there is clearly no benefit. The answer should have been stay your dumbass in school and hopefully you can put together some good tape bc you clearly have NOOOOO measurables.

Same with GR15 ppl on here defending his decision when he lost millions. Ya'll ***ers need to start calling a spade a spade. It benefits everyone when ppl are honest.

I love kids like Mike Harley, he works hard, improves his skills, and by all accounts is a leader but if he would have left last year it would have been the dumbest **** and I would have said it.

I will continue to say if you are a clear cut 1st or 2nd round guy by all means gtfoh go make your money. You have a skill that ppl value go cash that check. If your a RB and have a decent draft gtfoh, get your money. You will always be undervalued squeeze as much money as u can out of the NFL. Everyone else, stay your *** in school develop as much as u can on someone else's bill, get ur degree(without debt), follow your dream for as long as you can, and be productive member of society. Demetrius Jackson is the perfect example of this, the guy should be an example to everyone in the Hurricanes program.

Advertisement
Plain and simple the guy made a stupid decision when the answer was pretty clear. And there's ALOT of ppl on here trying to justify this stupid sh1it. Saying **** like "we don't know his circumstances" n "his family needs the money" freaking enablers always trying to give the benefit of doubt even when there is clearly no benefit. The answer should have been stay your dumbass in school and hopefully you can put together some good tape bc you clearly have NOOOOO measurables.

Same with GR15 ppl on here defending his decision when he lost millions. Ya'll ***ers need to start calling a spade a spade. It benefits everyone when ppl are honest.

I love kids like Mike Harley, he works hard, improves his skills, and by all accounts is a leader but if he would have left last year it would have been the dumbest **** and I would have said it.

I will continue to say if you are a clear cut 1st or 2nd round guy by all means gtfoh go make your money. You have a skill that ppl value go cash that check. If your a RB and have a decent draft gtfoh, get your money. You will always be undervalued squeeze as much money as u can out of the NFL. Everyone else, stay your *** in school develop as much as u can on someone else's bill, get ur degree(without debt), follow your dream for as long as you can, and be productive member of society. Demetrius Jackson is the perfect example of this, the guy should be an example to everyone in the Hurricanes program.
easy for a dude who doesnt know **** about someones circumstances.

Exactly the type of person Im talking about. Still defending *** ****. It was a HORRIBLE decision period end of conversation.

This dude is still defending Yearby and Streeters decision. Clown!!!!!

Advertisement
Exactly the type of person Im talking about. Still defending *** ****. It was a HORRIBLE decision period end of conversation.

This dude is still defending Yearby and Streeters decision. Clown!!!!!

nah he should've came back, but im not gonna sit there and try to go i told you so when im not in his shoes. all i know is him on the field not his personal life. so **** off

nah he should've came back, but im not gonna sit there and try to go i told you so when im not in his shoes. all i know is him on the field not his personal life. so **** off

You've proven my point better than I ever could lol now go convince Pope he should sit out the 2021 season to prepare for the draft. Sounds like another genius move.

It’s my thought that these kids watch Ballers on HBO and when there mentors LMAO tells them it’s a TV show and life is very different and not wearing head gear while banging is also not wise.

Well guess what these children choose?

They want to be adults and do what’s best for there families LMAO and not listening to people whom have there best interest at heart.

Well enjoy the real world free lunch is over .

GOCANES

We kinda of did, but not really. Maybe we win the bowl game or something, but our record is probably the same.
Bandy would've been CB 1, allowed us to probably redshirt Clarke, and he was our best cover guy as soph and junior, so yeah, we missed him.

Advertisement

Agree Bandy had a great game against Florida, and i thought he be a number one, but NC he got smoke, and was really up and down his last season. Greg, you get hurt and sit out your freshman year, you come back have a great season, then you opt out, with one year of film. Make sense the Philips passed him up

Advertisement
You've proven my point better than I ever could lol now go convince Pope he should sit out the 2021 season to prepare for the draft. Sounds like another genius move.

let's be clear.

we don't know the inner workings of his personal circumstances. that's very true.

but let's assume:

he was dead *** broke
his grandma was dying
his mom was sick
his dad was out of work
his sister was homeless
his brother was missing

Let's pretend that was ALL true. It's probably not, but let's pretend it's 100%, a no lie, gut wrenching, saddest story you could imagine.

He STILL would have had NO BUSINESS leaving early for the NFL draft. None. Zilch. NADA.

It would still be the dumbest decision since Napolean decided to jump on his horse to ride to Waterloo. Probably worse, because at least Napolean would have had the entire Grande Army with him.

Undrafted. No diploma. No NFL contract. No prospects for gainful employment.

There was no way he was going to put himself in any position to help with any of those problems.

So, yes. We don't know his personal circumstance.

But we know enough to know he made a life damaging, horrendously irrational, unjustifiable, and myopic decision.

let's be clear.

we don't know the inner workings of his personal circumstances. that's very true.

but let's assume:

he was dead *** broke
his grandma was dying
his mom was sick
his dad was out of work
his sister was homeless
his brother was missing

Let's pretend that was ALL true. It's probably not, but let's pretend it's 100%, a no lie, gut wrenching, saddest story you could imagine.

He STILL would have had NO BUSINESS leaving early for the NFL draft. None. Zilch. NADA.

It would still be the dumbest decision since Napolean decided to jump on his horse to ride to Waterloo. Probably worse, because at least Napolean would have had the entire Grande Army with him.

There was no way he was going to put himself in any position to help with any of those problems.

But we know enough to know he made a life damaging, horrendously irrational, unjustifiable, and myopic decision.

he could go back to school for free and get his degree from UM

let's be clear.

but let's assume:

he was dead *** broke
his grandma was dying
his mom was sick
his dad was out of work
his sister was homeless
his brother was missing

U explained it best. I understand betting on ur self. But if u get ur draft grade back as 7th to UDFA do not ******* leave early idc what the circumstance

Advertisement
Back