Trajan Bandy vs. Toledo

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bandit and Young Money should be the starters. Only sub them out when they need a breather. Richt has to make Manny aware of this.

He needs to get more reps at nickel. I feel like after Toledo a lot of teams will be running 4 WR sets against us.

He needs to get more reps at nickel. I feel like after Toledo a lot of teams will be running 4 WR sets against us.

Our corners are beyond awful. Bandy and Malek need to play the boundary and I'd have JJ playing the Nickel. Let Knowles or Carter play safety in those situations

Advertisement
Great feet. that second play was textbook coverage. Night and day better than Delaney

He's the best cb on this team and it's not even close

Him and malek are defintiely our #1 and #2 corners based on the way they have played

The biggest difference I see Trajan finds the ball and young doesn't . Trajan gets his head around looking for the ball

And he’s fast. If you are recruiting smaller athletes they have to be fast and explosive. Trajan is defintiely That

Hate to compare him to a nole but he plays the ball like Joyner

Advertisement
Great feet. that second play was textbook coverage. Night and day better than Delaney

I'm sure we'll see Delaney in much more bump and run coverage where he can depend on more than just his feet once we start ACC play, then we can fairly assess his coverage skills. It's obvious he does not excel playing off coverage.

His feet quick as fuq..............but AG said he 2 feet tall and wouldnt recruit him...........MR almost didnt recruit him

Advertisement

depends if teams are that deep at wideout, teams cant do it if they dont have the personnel and u know how stubborn coaches are they wont run 4 wr sets just because thats not them.

His feet quick as fuq..............but AG said he 2 feet tall and wouldnt recruit him...........MR almost didnt recruit him

I don't care what size they're i want playmakers and ball hawks not taller mediocre talent soft cbs . In my eyes it works the same way if they're to big if they have ball skills I'm sold

Dean needs to play man if the only knock on him is physicality. We need more cover corners on the field and by all accounts he can cover from what his teammates are saying and the coaches. Kid needs to play.

Saw some promising things from Bandy, but what's up with Dee? He seems to be lost in zone concepts.. letting dudes run free behind him.

Advertisement
Back