Trajan Bandy Mid-Year Highlights

amanan28

New_Era
#year4 - Trajan Bandy highlights - Hudl

No wonder his favorite player is the Honeybadger, you see that same relentless motor and passion for the game. A playmaker in every sense of the word. IMO Savage gets tossed around this board too much but I feel like he truly deserves to be called a Savage.

My favorite player in this class and one of my favorite recruits in a long long time.

The highlight starting at 1:20 just reminds me of the classic fake 23 blast backside george reverse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Donaldson and Bandy will provide the most immediate impact out of 2017 recruiting class, sans injuries. I think he starts at nickel as true freshman, and it could be an immediate upgrade. Quan is going have to likely move back to free safety from NB.

Donaldson and Bandy will provide the most immediate impact out of 2017 recruiting class, sans injuries. I think he starts at nickel as true freshman, and it could be an immediate upgrade. Quan is going have to likely move back to free safety from NB.
Agreed...
I would also add DJ Johnson, Steed, & Kevaughn Dingle to that list of immediate impact guys for #Squad17 .

Advertisement
Trajan Bandy will start at nickel next season. Jaquan Johnson will move back to safety full-time and Brady will take on the role that Johnson is currently playing. This kid is a beast in every sense of the word and will be a instant impact player next season.

Isnt Quan moving back to FS the perfect scenario? Esp since we will need one badly as we dont have many on the roster. At least until Jobe gets here.

But yeah, this guy is the perfect "Honey Badger" Nickel type player. Diaz should be able to find alot of things to do with him next year. If he was EE..I would say he would have a "Pinckney/Quarterman" type impact.

The most impressive play to me on that film is the Jobe KR TD....Bandy makes 2 key blocks that sends Jobe untouched into the endzone

****, this kid's video is impressive. With our depth, no doubt he plays next year

Advertisement
Holy crap.

And LOL at the WR screen pick-6 and the field goal block. On the FG block it looked like he got there so quickly he could have picked the ball up off the ground and taken off.

Speed and killer instinct. Diaz should be drooling.

Kid FLIES around the field & has a nose for the big play. I wish we could clone 5 more of him and sign them up too.

I think he starts at nickel as true freshman, and it could be an immediate upgrade. Quan is going have to likely move back to free safety from NB.

Unfortunately he's not an EE, so it'll be tough for him to start, but I wouldn't bet against him.

Hopefully Malek is ready to contribute next year.

I love dj Johnson, just don't see how he gets a lot of time with everyone coming back ahead of him. If he's that good, he'll play, I guess.

Advertisement
He's a baller. His game is Honey Badger-esc. He's going to be a star at Miami.

The way he tracked that ball at 1.04 omg I'm in love. Also Josh Jobe is ELITE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back