Trajan Bandy is ****ed

Advertisement
Bro is really digging into that excuse book.

I'm sure he has his healthy share of responsibility. But you have to admit there are a lot of opportunists out there, just look at all the NIL fallout. Very easy to believe he got screwed over and exploited by an agent.

My company will not give previous employee evals... All we will do is confirm that they worked here for x number of years….

This is pretty much every company that I’m familiar with, and I’m not exaggerating. I don’t think there are any companies that give evaluations other than what you said, dates of employment. I’ve had hiring people from other companies call me, because they couldn’t get anything out of personnel, and I basically shut them off midsentence. Too much liability giving any kind of an evaluation.

Advertisement
When did I say that? I only drink beer.

My bad got it wrong. You said you gave it up to train for the marathon then something so bizarre I clearly deliberately misremembered so as not to think lesser of you… you said, gahhh, you like Michelob

My bad got it wrong. You said you gave it up to train for the marathon then something so bizarre I clearly deliberately misremembered so as not to think lesser of you… you said, gahhh, you like Michelob
Yes I’m an Ultra guy

Advertisement
I'm sure he has his healthy share of responsibility. But you have to admit there are a lot of opportunists out there, just look at all the NIL fallout. Very easy to believe he got screwed over and exploited by an agent.
What's preventing an NFL team from signing him? How is an agent stopping that exactly? If anything, an agent would absolutely want his client getting an NFL contract since they get roughly 5% if I'm not mistaken.

Yup, he's lost it or losing it.

An agent doesn't make money if you don't.

If you could help a team, you'd get on one.

Lastly, all this silly woe is me drama, you just sealed your fate of ever earning a penny in the sport. Nobody wants that drama.

He's wasting time and should be focused on what's next.

What's preventing an NFL team from signing him? How is an agent stopping that exactly? If anything, an agent would absolutely want his client getting an NFL contract since they get roughly 5% if I'm not mistaken.

No idea. I can’t read this kid’s mind and he writes in cipher. But in the back of my head I hear Pink Floyd playing … come on inside boy have a cigar you’re gonna go far…

Who is hiding his tape? College is freely available. Not sure if it’s possible to get bengals preseason practice tape even after the season. Uncle rico made his own highlight tape. Maybe he can to?

Advertisement
Who is hiding his tape? College is freely available. Not sure if it’s possible to get bengals preseason practice tape even after the season. Uncle rico made his own highlight tape. Maybe he can to?
hes a 5'8 corner who isnt very fast and wasnt the best cover corner either. hes not an NFL DB. if hes getting CFL offers, hes either too stupid for not taking them or is delusional in his own abilities as it relates to the league.

hes a 5'8 corner who isnt very fast and wasnt the best cover corner either. hes not an NFL DB. if hes getting CFL offers, hes either too stupid for not taking them or is delusional in his own abilities as it relates to the league.

I would bet a large sum of money on the CFL offers only being a thing in his head that he's putting out there. He's not likely making their league minimum of 70k. If he is, then good for him, but you only get so many opportunities, so why turn down one?

I still feel there's something wrong upstairs and hope he gets help for it.

Advertisement
I would bet a large sum of money on the CFL offers only being a thing in his head that he's putting out there. He's not likely making their league minimum of 70k. If he is, then good for him, but you only get so many opportunities, so why turn down one?

I still feel there's something wrong upstairs and hope he gets help for it.
yeah when i saw that post, i was like if someone in canada is offfering you money to play football, why the **** are you turning it down? there arent a lot of jobs hes qualified for that will pay him more in starting salary

ManagementPosition.gif

Cut by USFL and didn't make it with the Bengals practice squad but not being able to watch college film is the reason he's not in the NFL?

Kid is trying to cope the wrong way and likely has no other skills to live on outside of football. Harsh reality.

The kid thinks he got trashed by staff members when they were telling him not to leave, he won't make it in the league right now, and needs to come back. Bolted anyway and learned a lesson.

Advertisement
Back