Trajan Bandy is ****ed

Advertisement
My company will not give previous employee evals... All we will do is confirm that they worked here for x number of years.

The reason is because all evals are subjective and if someone gives a wreckless (unprovable) eval it can be ruled libel. If Manny trashed this kid out of spite he could have a case. Now what was actually said would be very difficult for him to prove unless someone is willing to stand by him in a court of law.

We didn’t have the depth or pieces to use the Bandy correctly, but it doesn’t matter— he’s too limited to use up an NFL roster spot, hence, his UDFA grade independents of our coaches feedback.

FWIW, Manny didn’t trash the guy, that’s strong and a bit much. He was however, accurate, as evidenced by Phil Longo painting a bullseye on Bandy from the first play.

Coaches need to be accurate about kids so their feedback can help the ones who have a shot at a cup of NFL coffee.

The hated Mannys

Advertisement
Why would a staff "trash" one of their players to NFL scouts? Specially one like Bandy who seemed to be a good kid, teammate, etc..and with the exception of a few games, was actually a pretty good corner for us.

I get giving honest feedback...i.e. this is what he does well, this is what he can improve on. But to trash a player...what good does it even do for the staff themselves? Doesn't that reflect bad on them that they couldn't develop said player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
guitar hero sleeping GIF

Advertisement
It’s really annoying atp, everybody don’t make it to and stay in the league. It’s not always a conspiracy theory. Hope he is doing well mentally though

Advertisement
Back