Trajan Bandy is ****ed

It’s a bad path to go down, to try to understand what this is about. But like @SayWhat mentioned, I just hope this isn’t s sign of underlying mental distress.

It’s best to wish him good luck and hope he works out whatever issue is bothering him and gets on with a happy, productive and meaningful life. To put him on blast or to mock him, I think it’s somewhat small minded, and hopefully beneath some of you.
Agreed

Advertisement
can someone give context here?

View attachment 282588

steve-martin-three.gif

There’s no reason to trash a kid when NFL execs come calling. Telling the truth and bad mouthing are two completely different things. I’m sure it’s somewhere in the middle.

I sincerely hope Manny didn’t hold a grudge bc he left early and actually trash him, but I also hope Bandy isn’t saying all this bc Manny told correctly the NFL he wasn’t ready.
As an employer I never lie about an employee former or current. I give an honest assessment. First it’s my reputation, second I hope to get the same courtesy.

Advertisement
A few years ago, DeShawn Kiser (Qb from ND) decided to enter the draft and his HC, Brian Kelley, said that he needed to come back for another year. Kelley was soundly criticized for "bashing" the kid and Kiser went on to be drafted by my Browns. Well, as many of you know, Kiser's career didn't last long and Kelley's "bashing" was actually him giving an honest and truthful assessment.

Now I don't know Bandy, nor do I know what was said, but if the term "bashing" (not even sure if he said this) means going against what you actually think, not speaking the truth, and possibly damaging your credibility just to "have your back", then I question his expectations.

With all that said, I sincerely hope he gets to fulfill his dreams, whatever they may be. I also hope he doesn't go down the path of playing the victim in what may have been a poor decision.

There was definitely financial reasons and someone told him he was losing his spot regardless. A certain group with cis ties told him he'd go third or fourth from my understanding.
he had a family member ill IIRC and needed some instant money and took it. he was never going to play in the league or any league.

As an employer I never lie about an employee former or current. I give an honest assessment. First it’s my reputation, second I hope to get the same courtesy.
That’s correct. But the way the employee feels about your honesty, is a completely different matter. You’d hope they wouldn’t go this crazy about it.

Advertisement
I mean if they said he was not an NFL caliber player who was playing himself into a backup role on his college team then that would have been good honest feedback from the staph

Advertisement
he had a family member ill IIRC and needed some instant money and took it. he was never going to play in the league or any league.
He was losing his spot on a college football team so he figured going to the NFL against the baddest players in the sport would be a better opportunity.

Sounds like he has a touch of Bipolar

He was losing his spot on a college football team so he figured going to the NFL against the baddest players in the sport would be a better opportunity.

he also had short term financial needs to help a sick family member. not saying, it was the wisest move, but that weighed on him

Advertisement

Now you're just making things up. Who was taking his spot here?

When u are used to a certain amount of bread then poor it’s gone it can f you up. Not saying that’s the case here but I ain’t read sh tbh.

Advertisement
Back