Trajan Bandy is ****ed

confused laura dern GIF by EditingAndLayout
The Fly was looking to **** right there.

Advertisement
I love Bandy for staying home and putting on for the U. I don’t know what this is about so I’m hesitant to comment beyond commenting on him entering the draft when he did without the draft grade being on him.

Maybe there were financial reasons to enter at the time - wasn’t there talk of that on here at the time (or was that Yearby?) - but not getting drafted doesn’t help that, especially without a degree.
Well he did what’s best for family and left a tremendous opportunity behind to improve his draft status and his teammates.

Well welcome to the adult world of no free lunch ooh unless your an illegal alien then sky the limit free ride but your not.

Go punch a time clock for 40 years put your panties your one of us now , shut up and get to work.

I could cry you under the table but I don’t with tough life stories.

ENOUGH

sounds like a 5'8 corner got screwed over by because the nfl and every other pro league not taking a chance on him

Advertisement
sounds like a 5'8 corner got screwed over by because the nfl and every other pro league not taking a chance on him
The call of the NFL , bright lights and big money is impressive but it is meat grinder beyond anyone's imagination , the mental stress can and will crack your being in half.

No one is safe NO ONE .

I known many NFL players the best conversation was Mad Dog Jim Mandich, .

He embraced the pain ( beyond his limitations) agonizing pain it told him he was still there in the NFL , if he wasn’t in pain then he was about to get CUT.

One of many unreal memories, Csonka were the BEST he said many time THE POSTER boy of PAIN he was.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Honestly though. Wonder if he was interested in some sort of support role or position within the program and UM told him to get lost.

Or it could just be some sort of tangent that has nothing to do with anything lol
This is weird, but I had been following him on Instagram, he had been posting workout vids. I assumed he was trying to make a run at some type of workouts or invites? Hate it didn't work out the way he wanted it to. But you're not doing any favors for future endeavors putting it on blast.

I love Bandy for staying home and putting on for the U. I don’t know what this is about so I’m hesitant to comment beyond commenting on him entering the draft when he did without the draft grade being on him.

Maybe there were financial reasons to enter at the time - wasn’t there talk of that on here at the time (or was that Yearby?) - but not getting drafted doesn’t help that, especially without a degree.
Getting within a split hair of a retirement level contract with the NFL (or any top fight athletic competition) is brutal mentally. It'll haunt you forever. It represents an immeasurable distance between what could have been, and what is.

But that's life. If success is to be attained, 99% of people on this earth are going to have to swallow their pride, sack up, and commit to doing work.

Those who are unwilling to do so will fail. They are legion.

It's time for him to get focused and get tough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Life is full of decision making. Hopefully you learn from the bad choices

I have drilled it into my kids' heads that the most important thing in life is good judgment. They still make bad choices all the time, as did I. Many of these young men never had the right role models to begin with. And even if/when they do, like us, they'll often still choose unwisely. It's being human.

Love Bandy for what he gave to the team. Hope he overcomes whatever is causing him pain and anger right now and has a great future.

Maybe I’m not reading this properly, but it appears Bandy is throwing shade at The Univ. of Miami.

He said: “Bash me, threw me under the bus, got others to turn on me so that I wouldn’t get the opportunity I hope..”

Then he continues: “I stayed home gave this place all that I had, and look how they did me…”

So my ? is does he feel the school didn’t have his back or something during the draft process? Did he find out something new? Regardless, I think it was a foregone conclusion that neither him or Yearby had any business leaving early based upon their 3rd yr production. It would’ve served him best to stay, get more seasoning & get his degree as a backup plan to the NFL.

Advertisement
Back