UMJay

Junior
can someone give context here?

IMG_7541.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly though. Wonder if he was interested in some sort of support role or position within the program and UM told him to get lost.

Or it could just be some sort of tangent that has nothing to do with anything lol

Advertisement
This is the wrong way to go. He has a short time in his life where football is an opportunity. *****ing about politics won't do anything but hurt his chances. Everyone thinks they can get a movement behind them for stuff like this. If he's stepping away it's because he's too much of a coward to admit that it's what he wants to do.

He should have came back. We needed him. Wish him the best.

Advertisement
I love Bandy for staying home and putting on for the U. I don’t know what this is about so I’m hesitant to comment beyond commenting on him entering the draft when he did without the draft grade being on him.

Maybe there were financial reasons to enter at the time - wasn’t there talk of that on here at the time (or was that Yearby?) - but not getting drafted doesn’t help that, especially without a degree.

I love Bandy for staying home and putting on for the U. I don’t know what this is about so I’m hesitant to comment beyond commenting on him entering the draft when he did without the draft grade being on him.

Maybe there were financial reasons to enter at the time - wasn’t there talk of that on here at the time (or was that Yearby?) - but not getting drafted doesn’t help that, especially without a degree.
I'm with you. I appreciate what he did. So I won't bash him or anything. He even said he wanted to get his degree but left for family reasons.

Not sure where he was expecting to be drafted, but come on. No way he heard that he had a high draft grade. He had to have known what was about to happen.

“Due to a number of unforeseen off the field circumstances and discussions with my family, I am foregoing my senior season and entering the 2020 NFL Draft.’’

A source told the Miami Herald that Bandy’s decision to turn pro was influenced by family financial and health issues.

"At the NFL Scouting Combine, Bandy was measured at 5-7 6/8 and 180 pounds."

Advertisement
Back