Trajan Bandy Hudl

Advertisement
Told the kid he needs to grow an inch and he will get an offer lolol

He'll get his offer the week after the week after signing day.

Lutz you seem to have a idea of what's going on, would you mind making a thread about how we stand with some targets

Lol such a great idea of what's going on that he doesn't even know what class he's in

I asked what class he wanted me to do a list on rook. Sit down.

Naaah in response to my comment you said signing day is a mnth away. Lmao wow

He'll get his offer the week after the week after signing day.

Lutz you seem to have a idea of what's going on, would you mind making a thread about how we stand with some targets

Lol such a great idea of what's going on that he doesn't even know what class he's in

Bruh I said he would get his offer the week after signing day. Signing day for 2016 is in one month. The week after signing day is a big week for the next class, as in 17 Trajan Bandys class. I mentioned Bandy almost a year ago on here, I know what class he is. Learn to read everything before you try to catch someone slippin. Again for the second time in one thread you've made yourself look like a rook. Now get off my back and find someone else to knock.

Kids best postion will be a nickel corner or strong safety, would rather have him at strong for his physicality. His change of direction isn't great and he needs agility and acceleration work. But man, does he hurt people. Would love to see him setting an edge.

Bruh I said he would get his offer the week after signing day. Signing day for 2016 is in one month. The week after signing day is a big week for the next class, as in 17 Trajan Bandys class. I mentioned Bandy almost a year ago on here, I know what class he is. Learn to read everything before you try to catch someone slippin. Again for the second time in one thread you've made yourself look like a rook. Now get off my back and find someone else to knock.

Lol I did and I see stupid attempts at jokes so I assumed this was another one. No point in taking things any farther, my bad peace

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol I did and I see stupid attempts at jokes so I assumed this was another one. No point in taking things any farther, my bad peace

Lol my bad, didn't mean to turn up on ya, I can see where it can be misunderstood what I said. I just felt like you were trying me.

Offers from over 30 schools. Still no Um. Best d back in south Florida for 17. I think we are to late. Kid is ****ed. He will be balling for Clemson.

Advertisement
Back