Tracy Howard

i keep saying on this board in camp everyone was forgetting about tracy and getting on the crawford bangwagon.

Advertisement
My signature says it all; aside from Duke he was the most important recruit in that class...it'll prove out that way

Tracy would have had another. Locked down the gator receiver and jumped the out route along the sideline. Driskel made a bad pass that neither could catch. If he made a good throw Tracy would have picked it off too

All I know is that he hasn't had a pass completed against him in 2 games.
Is there another cornerback in the country who can say that?

All I know is that he hasn't had a pass completed against him in 2 games.
Is there another cornerback in the country who can say that?

Pretty sure that he has.

Regardless, he's been playing great.

Advertisement
Tracy's going to be a Ty Law/Sam Madison type CB. Not the most gifted guy in the world, but always in the right place shutting down receivers.

Tracy's going to be a Ty Law/Sam Madison type CB. Not the most gifted guy in the world, but always in the right place shutting down receivers.

I hope so. Those guys really took advantage of totally different rules for DBs, though. I will say that NFL DBs have to understand zones better than ever now, so Tracy's got that going for him. More than that, he's a cot**** Sophomore. He still has time to get bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think he's a 3 and done type of guy.

Funny **** is he did a interview with inside the U the other day and he said he was going to make a big pick in this game and he **** sho did it.

Looks like it was the Tracy showing not only us but the country he's one of the best

And we still have him for 1 hopefully 2 more seasons of growth

Advertisement

I hope so. Those guys really took advantage of totally different rules for DBs, though. I will say that NFL DBs have to understand zones better than ever now, so Tracy's got that going for him. More than that, he's a cot**** Sophomore. He still has time to get bigger, stronger and faster. I don't think he's a 3 and done type of guy.

He's just going to keep getting better and better. He's one of those dudes. And I agree with you that he won't be a 3 and out guy.

All about accumulation of talent. Tracy is a South Florida 5-star player playing like a South Florida 5-star. I'll take those kids every time. He's a natural cornerback. Getting those kids right out of high school is rare.

Crawford had a bad game, but Gunter and Howard Shined throughout. I think Crawford is still going to be a **** of a corner, but his best work will be done with more reps at nickel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back