Tracy Howard

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
Since every defensive player deserves their own thread for props on how they played today.

February 1, 2012: Tracy Howard deflates the Gators by picking Miami on National Signing Day

September 7, 2013: Tracy Howard crushes the Gators hopes and dreams

Advertisement
Tracy is our best Corner.

Gunter is a close second.

Crawford will be better than senior year McGee by the time he's done, but has serious room to grow.

We loaded.

Crawford will be better than senior year McGee by the time he's done, but has serious room to grow.

We loaded.

And the most physically gifted guy in Burns is going to be a beast once he learns the defense.

Advertisement

We loaded.

Burns will be our best CB by next year.

We also need to continue to stock that shelf.

As for Howard - he's come on leaps and bounds during the offseason. He looks like the 5 star guy he was touted as this year.

Advertisement
So happy for Tracy! Expectations for this kid were through the roof. He struggled last year. Ppl on this board even said he had beef with coach D. Don't know if that's true or not but what is true is that he worked his butt off. And in the first two games his man has been on island with no life raft. When driskell finally decided to test him today it was curtains!

So happy for Tracy! Expectations for this kid were through the roof. He struggled last year. Ppl on this board even said he had beef with coach D. Don't know if that's true or not but what is true is that he worked his butt off. And in the first two games his man has been on island with no life raft. When driskell finally decided to test him today it was curtains!

He gave props to D'onofrio right away in the press conf for the scheme and playcalling too.

Advertisement
229.jpg

Howard Island

by my count tracy has been thrown on twice this year: once in the first quarter today on a pass that was far out of bounds and then the INT

obv i haven't seen the tape on either game but it seems like he's been incredible so far this year and could have a really special year

Advertisement
Tracy is such a smart lock down corner **** I am glad he is on our team he shut down their best wr...

For whatever reason, in these first two games, I don't recall any of our CB's getting a lot of action other than Crawford. Gunter has been thrown towards like once I think, and Howard was thrown towards maybe twice. That pick he got today wasn't even a ball that was thrown towards him. It was a gift. Kid was just in the right place at the right time.

(Burns was tried twice against FAU)

Crawford has been the one getting picked on so far. Probably just by chance/coincidence. I don't think opposing teams consider him a weak-link or anything.

We loaded.

Burns will be our best CB by next year.
Nope.... still gon be Tracy.

Tracy that dude that will not get the pub because his measurables are just ok, but the kid just makes plays. It's the reason he was ranked so high, others were better physically but come game time he just made all the plays.

Advertisement
Back