Tracy howard

brock

All-American
Starting for the browns and just had an impressive open field tackle on the right end

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really nice read by him. Looked like he had zone coverage on outside third then he baited flacco and almost got there too early. Lots of lazy corners will just stay in their zone when the play isn't coming their way.

**** Wallace just caught a slant on AB and housed it. That's on the safety tho he can't miss that tackle - should have been a 8 yard gain.

I can't believe a defense with Howard, Burns, Elder, Perryman, Chickillo, and Bush sucked!

Advertisement
I can't believe a defense with Howard, Burns, Elder, Perryman, Chickillo, and Bush sucked!

Sure you can. Chick was out of position. Howard didn't do ****. Burns and Elder were raw. Bush was hurt all the time. And the DC and DL sucked.

Sure you can. Chick was out of position. Howard didn't do ****. Burns and Elder were raw. Bush was hurt all the time. And the DC and DL sucked.

Chick wasn't out of position...he was just bloated up by the staff...He had good enough size for a college DE...he would have probably been beasting on everyone if he was under this staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened to Howard Thursday night? Some white dude played fs whole second half.

I remember a certain coach around here telling me I don't know **** and Howard would never make it in the NFL and that Dorito's scheme was not the problem. He was too slow, couldn't press, and had no coverage or tackling skills. I believe he said something similar regarding Chick.

I remember a certain coach around here telling me I don't know **** and Howard would never make it in the NFL and that Dorito's scheme was not the problem. He was too slow, couldn't press, and had no coverage or tackling skills. I believe he said something similar regarding Chick.

I assume you're talking about me...so...

1. You don't know ****
2. I never said he wouldn't make the NFL
3. He is too slow for CB (hence the reason he's currently playing Safety)
4. He wasn't good in press (hence the reason he's currently playing Safety)
5. I never said anything about his tackling skills. Ever.
6. I never said anything negative about Chick. Actually I used to say that our coaches ruined his college career.

You MF's lay in the bushes waiting for chances to serve crow but don't even remember what your potential victim said in the first place. Get your **** together.

Advertisement
Back