Cane Dynasty Thunderdome Survivor Joined Feb 27, 2013 Messages 19,983 Sep 3, 2016 #41 dycane said: I'm as shocked as I was wrong. Kudos to this kid for proving ******** like me wrong. Click to expand... You are one of the few honorable men that will admit they were wrong on this kid
dycane said: I'm as shocked as I was wrong. Kudos to this kid for proving ******** like me wrong. Click to expand... You are one of the few honorable men that will admit they were wrong on this kid
F fresssh Junior Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 2,600 Sep 4, 2016 #42 Dam i hope he balls out and proves me wrong.
jkaz1 Senior Joined Feb 1, 2012 Messages 4,667 Sep 4, 2016 #43 I hope he does well in the pros just like any Cane alumnus - he's not the fastest CB, but hopefully he can prove himself enough to stay in the league for 5-6 years anyway....
I hope he does well in the pros just like any Cane alumnus - he's not the fastest CB, but hopefully he can prove himself enough to stay in the league for 5-6 years anyway....