Tracy Howard - What's the latest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCaneAl

Senior
Premium
I know Bakas said a week or so ago we were still in it, but everyone else seems to think he's FSU/UF. Thoughts?

I think we are Him and a DT from this class going from good to great.

Advertisement
I've said it over and over, kid could be starting for us right now IMO. He has to see that opportunity as a major plus, unfortunately the uncertain future may hurt us with elite recruits like Howard.

^^He can start at any of the big 3 right away he's that good and he knows it which is why he's not taking a depth chart into account. IMO he ends up at FSU but our game against them could change that we'll see.

Attachments

• amp cover.jpg
    amp cover.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8,284
  • nd.jpg
    nd.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 15894278_1319067588115152_1717517735074222961_n.jpg
    15894278_1319067588115152_1717517735074222961_n.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 170
^^He can start at any of the big 3 right away he's that good and he knows it which is why he's not taking a depth chart into account. IMO he ends up at FSU but our game against them could change that we'll see.

I see the impending sanctions against us a bigger factor.

Why does it seem like we can never get the best guys? It's almost like they're a given to FSU

Advertisement
Why does it seem like we can never get the best guys? It's almost like they're a given to FSU

I don't think it would be a given if we weren't awaiting sanctions from the NCAA. We have recruited this kid hard, if we don't get him it won't be for a lack of effort IMO.

I don't think it would be a given if we weren't awaiting sanctions from the NCAA. We have recruited this kid hard, if we don't get him it won't be for a lack of effort IMO.

Oh, I definitely agree that this staff is working extremely hard. I just hope that in the coming years we start to sign true gamechangers again, and stop losing them to the FSU's, Clemsons, and SEC teams of the world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back