Tracy Howard now rubbing our faces in it

Not getting Bush or Howard when we are so desperately in need is such an eye-opening slap in the face.

Anyone still in denial about where we stand with high school kids, just take a look, and I am definitely one of the more optimistic guys when it comes to recruiting.

Of course nothing is set in stone yet, but it looks like it will take a miracle.

When you suck for a decade, this is what happens.

We won't be getting the Tracy Howard's for a few more years. Gonna have to wait on that one. Ol boy hasn't even given us a shot from jump street.

Deon Bush is a ++ athlete, but nothing special in high school...not downplaying him at all, he'd be our best defensive back recruit sans PJ Williams (should the ole Bakas switcheroo not occur)...just saying he's not on Howard's level, IMO.

FSU has sucked for that long and it doesn't seem to hurt them.

Exactly. It'll be a huge failure on Golden's part if he can't bring in impact talent especially a so called need positions.

Huge fail for a guy who's supposedly suppose to lock down south fl.

FSU South FL commits - 1

UF South FL commits - 0

Other schools recruit south fl. If one of these kids go somewhere else and make an impact that's a miss on Golden's part the same way it was when it happened under shannon especially if the guy he chose sucks.

Advertisement
He's just a corner. Who cares.

If he was a QB, RB, or WR, then I could somewhat understand. Last time I checked. Top 10 teams didnt get there becuase they had the best corner.

You need to update your checking...Tyrann Mathieu

If he was a QB, RB, or WR, then I could somewhat understand. Last time I checked. Top 10 teams didnt get there becuase they had the best corner.

Mathieu isn't the best corner on his team, his contributions come in the return game.

So what you're saying is that LSU has two amazing corners and they're #1? so then we agree that corners are important and not to be dismissed?

Mathieu isn't the best corner on his team, his contributions come in the return game.

So what you're saying is that LSU has two amazing corners and they're #1? so then we agree that corners are important and not to be dismissed?

They do have 2 good corners but that's not the reason they got there which is what WhoDat said. They're good pieces, but that front 7 and their running game are just as important.

Whereas a team like Stanford is there simply because of Luck.

Advertisement
The Tracy Howard thing is kinda interesting to me. I think we need to revisit the Cam Newton saga to fully educate ourselves. Newton's parent received illegal benefits without Cam's direct knowledge. Hmmm?? Now look at Tracy howard. The kid talks about UM, leans towards UM, yet its his momma who is pushing him to "look around, eplore options, etc..." Does anyone else see a connection here?

I always believe the coaches need to recruit the parents first..
Tracy Howard's mom right now at this very moment is sitting with the coaches from Florida, including bug eye Will Muschamp...
She is definitely living through her son achievements..
The Plant vs. Miramar in the 8A state football finals is about to start..

Shaiy.jpg

They do have 2 good corners but that's not the reason they got there which is what WhoDat said. They're good pieces, but that front 7 and their running game are just as important.

Whereas a team like Stanford is there simply because of Luck.

lol I don't care to get into an argument with you about why LSU is great this year, because they are stacked across the board...you can point to 1000 reasons why they're good, but mathieu is the most electric player they have. WhoDat dismissed corners by saying "who cares," which is a blatant grapes are sour move. Top ten teams frequently have good corners, not because a talented corner makes for a great team, but because you become a great team when you've got talent across the board.

Canes Feed states that Howard said we are still in it? Anyone care to summarize the article?

Advertisement
Back